NVIDIA GeForce GTX 570 GPU Gives Gamers Explosive Performance and Quiet Gaming
Built From the DNA of GTX 580, Just in Time for the Holidays
SANTA CLARA, CA -- (Marketwire) -- 12/07/2010 -- Hot on the heels of last month's successful launch of the GeForce® GTX 580 graphics processing unit (GPU), NVIDIA® today announced the immediate availability of the GeForce GTX 570 -- the newest addition to its GTX 500 Series of DirectX 11 (DX11) GPUs designed for PC gaming enthusiast platforms. The GeForce GTX 570 brings a new level of DX11 price/performance to the enthusiast PC gaming market while maintaining quiet acoustics and is available starting today from the world's leading add-in card partners, including ASL, ASUS, Colorful, ECS, EVGA, Gainward, Galaxy, Gigabyte, Innovision 3D, Jetway, Leadtek, MSI, Palit, Point of View, PNY, Sparkle, Zotac and others.
The new GeForce GTX 570 delivers the world's fastest DX11 performance in its class, and is up to 128 percent faster in today's newest DX11 tessellated games.
Like all NVIDIA "DX11 Done Right" GPUs, the GTX 570 delivers the world's fastest performance for DirectX 11 (DX11) games in its class. When compared to the closest competitive product, the GTX 570 is up to 128 percent faster(i) in today's newest DX11 tessellated games, and even 30 percent faster(ii) in previous-generation DX9 and DX10 games as well. With all of this performance under the hood, it is no wonder why GeForce GPUs remain as the world's number one brand for consumer GPUs.
With full support for NVIDIA 3D Vision and NVIDIA Surround technologies, the GeForce GTX 570 GPU also provides the graphics horsepower and video bandwidth needed to experience games and high-definition Blu-ray movies in eye-popping stereoscopic 3D on a single display or spanning across three screens for an immersive gaming environment. And with NVIDIA SLI technology, the industry's most scalable multi-GPU platform, gamers will be delighted by the sheer increase in gaming performance by adding a second GeForce GTX 570 to their PC.
For a more lighthearted take on the GeForce GTX 570 and additional product specifications, please visit: http://bit.ly/hQRwIB
Note to editors: To download GTX 570 product shots and partner box images, please visit the GTX 570 Flickr page located here: http://bit.ly/gUwjtm
NVIDIA (NASDAQ: NVDA) awakened the world to the power of computer graphics when it invented the GPU in 1999. Since then, it has consistently set new standards in visual computing with breathtaking, interactive graphics available on devices ranging from tablets and portable media players to notebooks and workstations. NVIDIA's expertise in programmable GPUs has led to breakthroughs in parallel processing which make supercomputing inexpensive and widely accessible. The Company holds more than 1,600 patents worldwide, including ones covering designs and insights that are essential to modern computing. For more information, see https://www.nvidia.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made $223 million in March, 'king of battle royale'
- Epic: 'Battle. Adapt. Win' tease for Season 4 of Fortnite
- PC Building Simulator sells 100,000 copies in 30 days
- Radeon Vega Instinct: refreshed 7nm Vega 20 hits AMD labs
- Windows 10 Pro OEM CD-KEY Global, just $12.36 after code
- Gigabyte P104-100 GPU Mining Card
- ASUS STRIX H370-I GAMING (Intel H370) Motherboard Review
- Issue with X299 Taichi No video through GTX 1080ti
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit