Sharkoon's New QuickPort Series: New Design plus Backup Function
Follow-up series "Sharkoon QuickPort XT" with new design and backup function | five models: USB2.0/eSATA or USB3.0 interface, in black or white and for USB3.0 users a starter kit with USB3.0 QuickPort and USB3.0 controller card | MSRP 19.79 euros
Sharkoon redesigns their QuickPort hard drive docking station: The "SATA QuickPort XT" model of the new series is available for the first time in white and features a new design plus an additional Backup function.
The application stays the same: With the sturdy table adapter, external SATA hard drives and SSDs can be connected directly to the computer without any prior time-consuming installation. When the disk is inserted into the slot, the system immediately recognizes it as an authorized drive.
For the new series Sharkoon has revised the design: With the housing having a new flattened forward design, the XT model looks slimmer. The measurements: 130 x 100 x 63 mm (W x L x H). Besides the new look, Sharkoon has integrated a One Click Backup Feature for Windows systems (XP, Vista, 7) and provides a CD containing the software for fast and convenient data protection. On the front of the device an LED strip shines during operation and hard drive access, on the back is a 12V power supply and an on/off switch.
The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XTs are initially available in five different variations: Users have the choice between models with a USB2.0/eSATA interface or with a USB3.0 interface. Both are currently available in black with a red LED strip, and in white with a blue LED strip. For users who have not yet upgraded their computers to SuperSpeed USB, Sharkoon offers a USB3.0 starter kit which contains the USB3.0 QuickPort in black as well as the Sharkoon USB3.0 Host Controller Card. The PCIe card expands the computer with two USB3.0 ports. Within shipping of all models you will find a software/manual CD, brief instructions, power supply, and depending on the model either a USB2.0 or a USB3.0 cable (100 cm).
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT available in authorized retailers.
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT (BL or WH) MSRP 19.79 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT USB3.0 (BL or WH) MSRP 22.79 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort XT USB3.0 Plus (Starter kit) MSRP 34.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Thermaltake reveal the Versa H18 Window Micro case
- GIGABYTE's new X399 Designare EX motherboard looks GREAT
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower