Active Media Products Ships Mini Red Pop Can USB Flash Drive
Shaped like a Soda Can, but Used for Transporting Data, not Beverages
Fremont, California - December 1, 2010 - Active Media Products, a leading manufacturer of SSDs and USB drives, today announced a new pop can shaped USB 2.0 flash drive. This unique new style of USB drive is shaped exactly like a standard cola can, in miniature. Active Media Products VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson commented, "so do we call it a soda can, a cola can or a pop can? Whatever you call it, this is one cool USB drive that will make an excellent Christmas gift." It measures merely 1.7 inches tall and 0.8 inches in diameter. The volume of the Pop Can drive is less than half an ounce, or about 96% smaller than a real 12-ounce pop can. The Pop Can USB Drive's very small form factor means it won't add bulk to a keychain, and it will easily slide into a pocket. The red finish recalls vintage cola colors.
The Pop Can Drive includes a strong steel keychain and clip for attaching the drive to a backpack or keyring. This new Pop Can Drive is available now through Amazon, at approximately $11 for the 4GB model and $20 for the 8GB drive.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in small form factor SSDs and manufactures the Wink and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Bandai Namco release 1080p New Gundam Breaker screenshots
- Monster Hunter World: console update released, patch notes
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice devs shocked at PC game sales
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze overview trailer reveal
- Infinity War Iron Spider Suit now comes with game pre-order
- GIGABYTE X470 Aorus Gaming 7 WIFI Motherboard Review
- AsRock Z97 not picking up SATA drive
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit