Corsair Launches Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory
- New memory module series optimized for overclocking, compatibility, and affordability -
Fremont, California - November 30, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Vengeance series of high performance DDR3 memory modules for enthusiasts and system builders.
Vengeance memory modules use carefully selected RAMs to enable excellent overclocking results on current and future generation Intel® and AMD platforms. All initial Vengeance memory modules have a low 1.5V supply voltage for maximum compatibility and for energy-efficient operation. Vengeance DDR3 memory kits are available in single, dual, or triple module kits, with sizes ranging from 4GB all the way up to 16GB. All Vengeance modules are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders for thermal performance as well as aggressive appearance.
"Customers have been asking for outstanding overclocking memory with a lower price tag, and we have been listening," stated Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "I believe that our users will love both the exciting new look and the overclocking results they are able to achieve with our new Vengeance memory."
The initial Corsair Vengeance family will consist of seven memory kits, as shown in the table below. All module kits are compatible with current and future generation Intel and AMD platforms.
Images of Corsair's Vengeance memory are available here. For more information on Corsair Vengeance, please visit our web site. Corsair Vengeance memory kits are available immediately from Corsair's resellers worldwide, and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems, gaming audio headsets, and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit