Corsair Launches Vengeance High-Performance DDR3 Memory
- New memory module series optimized for overclocking, compatibility, and affordability -
Fremont, California - November 30, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Vengeance series of high performance DDR3 memory modules for enthusiasts and system builders.
Vengeance memory modules use carefully selected RAMs to enable excellent overclocking results on current and future generation Intel® and AMD platforms. All initial Vengeance memory modules have a low 1.5V supply voltage for maximum compatibility and for energy-efficient operation. Vengeance DDR3 memory kits are available in single, dual, or triple module kits, with sizes ranging from 4GB all the way up to 16GB. All Vengeance modules are equipped with aluminum heat spreaders for thermal performance as well as aggressive appearance.
"Customers have been asking for outstanding overclocking memory with a lower price tag, and we have been listening," stated Thi La, Vice President of Memory Products at Corsair. "I believe that our users will love both the exciting new look and the overclocking results they are able to achieve with our new Vengeance memory."
The initial Corsair Vengeance family will consist of seven memory kits, as shown in the table below. All module kits are compatible with current and future generation Intel and AMD platforms.
Images of Corsair's Vengeance memory are available here. For more information on Corsair Vengeance, please visit our web site. Corsair Vengeance memory kits are available immediately from Corsair's resellers worldwide, and come with a limited lifetime warranty.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems, gaming audio headsets, and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- Samsung's new 360-degree camera requires 2 x GTX 1080 Ti
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- ECOLA Ultra Slim Laptop Cooling Pad Chill Mat
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz