EVERCOOL Launches HPL-815 Low Profile CPU Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch a low profile CPU cooler, the 1.5U-HPL-815. Four 6mm heat pipes connect directly with the CPU and supports up to 130W of heat dissipation. Therefore, heat can be rapidly dissipated and the CPU temperature effectively decreases.
The HPL-815 becomes an 8cm fan when placed on the heat sinks, which help to make the airflow smoother. Additionally, the PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 4000RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. This fan has been developed by EVERCOOL, and supported by its many years of experience. Even when its speed reaches 4000RPM, it's still noiseless and thus provides a silent cooling solution.
Its height is only 46mm so to avoid touching other parts on the motherboard while installing it. HPL-815 not only can be installed in any brand of cases, but also its low height is suitable for slim cases and HTPC cases. The universal clips give users different and easy installation choices. HPL-815 is compatible with Intel LGA 1156/ 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/K8/ 940/ 969/ 754.
Looking for a good low profile CPU cooler with good C/P? HPL-815 definitely is the best choice for you.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Intel holds firm to 2020 for discrete GPU
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti: monster card with 11GB GDDR6
- THQ Nordic has 34 unannounced projects in development
- THQ buys Timesplitters IP
- Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch
- Buy (5 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $1,150
- TRENDnet TWC-L10 Wi-Fi Light Bulb Security Camera Review
- Buy (3 Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $900
- Buy (2Pieces) Samsung Galaxy Note9/S9/S9+/S8+ New $800
- Fnatic miniSTREAK Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Legendary Actor Patrick Stewart To Narrate My Memory of Us
- Hi-Rez Studios Establishes New Development Studios, Strengthens Publishing Position
- Guardians of the Sky Arrives for TERA PC with Aerial Content and Limited Time Loot
- Lian Li Fuse Classic Brushed Aluminum and Modern RGB Lighting with new LANCOOL ONE Chassis
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution