EVERCOOL Launches HPL-815 Low Profile CPU Cooler
Taipei, Taiwan-2010-EVERCOOL Thermal Corp., Ltd. the professional and well-known cooler and fan brand. The leading brand of cooling aesthetics-EVERCOOL is going to launch a low profile CPU cooler, the 1.5U-HPL-815. Four 6mm heat pipes connect directly with the CPU and supports up to 130W of heat dissipation. Therefore, heat can be rapidly dissipated and the CPU temperature effectively decreases.
The HPL-815 becomes an 8cm fan when placed on the heat sinks, which help to make the airflow smoother. Additionally, the PWM function can automatically control and adjust the fan speed up to 4000RPM by detecting the CPU temperature in order to successfully dissipate the heat. This fan has been developed by EVERCOOL, and supported by its many years of experience. Even when its speed reaches 4000RPM, it's still noiseless and thus provides a silent cooling solution.
Its height is only 46mm so to avoid touching other parts on the motherboard while installing it. HPL-815 not only can be installed in any brand of cases, but also its low height is suitable for slim cases and HTPC cases. The universal clips give users different and easy installation choices. HPL-815 is compatible with Intel LGA 1156/ 1366/ 775 and AMD AM3/ AM2+/ AM2/K8/ 940/ 969/ 754.
Looking for a good low profile CPU cooler with good C/P? HPL-815 definitely is the best choice for you.
For more details about EVERCOOL and products, please always welcome to visit: http://www.evercool.com.tw/
Latest News Posts
- Sniper Ghost Warrior dev hit with huge layoffs
- Minecraft: Bedrock Edition for Switch has had a 2hr reveal
- SOMA's 'easy' Safe Mode finally makes its way to PS4
- Mega Man Collection coming to the Nintendo Switch
- Moss is coming this February on PSVR, new trailer released
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Buy iPhone X $600 site www.BizFests.com
- Fitbit Ionic Smart Fitness Watch Review
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit