Noctua presents NH-C14 premium cooler
Vienna, November 23rd 2010 - Noctua today officially introduced its new NH-C14 CPU cooler. Sporting an exquisite, uniquely flexible 140mm dual fan setup of two Noctua NF-P14, the NH-C14 is a highly customisable, premium-class top-flow solution that further boosts the renowned quiet cooling performance of the company's much acclaimed NH-C12 series.
"Our NH-C12 coolers are renowned to rank among the most capable top-flow cooling solutions on the market, so we're truly proud to offer a further substantial improvement in quiet cooling performance with the new NH-C14", says Mag. Roland Mossig, Noctua CEO. "This model really closes the gap to good tower coolers while being much lower in height and ensuring better component cooling."
The NH-C14's six heatpipe c-type design with two NF-P14 FLX 140mm fans brings top-flow cooling performance to a new level while maintaining a much lower profile than today's tower-style coolers and providing excellent airflow over RAM modules and near-socket mainboard components.
The two supplied NF-P14 premium fans can be installed on top and underneath the fin-stack to configure the cooler for maximum performance in dual fan mode and either lower profile or maximum component clearance in single fan modes. Run with a single NF-P14 fan underneath the fin-stack and with the top fan removed, the NH-C14 measures only 105mm in height, which makes it ideal for use in smaller enclosures and HTPC applications. Run with a single fan on top, the NH-C14 provides a full 65mm of clearance for chipset coolers or RAM modules with high heat-spreaders.
Topped off with a tube of Noctua's award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound, Low-Noise and Ultra-Low-Noise Adaptors (U.L.N.A.) as well as the professional SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system (LGA1366, LGA1156, LGA1155, LGA775, AM2, AM2+ and AM3), the NH-C14 forms a complete quality package for the highest demands.
Price and availability
Latest News Posts
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit