SteelSeries Introduces MMO Keyset for Shift Keyboard
SteelSeries, the leading manufacturer of gaming peripherals and accessories today, introduced the SteelSeries MMO Keyset for the Shift gaming keyboard. The SteelSeries MMO Keyset transforms the Shift into a feature-rich MMO Keyboard with an intuitive, preconfigured layout of keys that are labeled for movement, communication, and emotes. The new keyset brings gamers a superior and more cost-effective keyboard option compared to buying an MMO-only keyboard.
"The new MMO Keyset is an excellent example of how the SteelSeries Shift Keyboard is offering gamers an entirely new set-up, specific to the type of game they're currently playing, without having to commit to a big purchase, " said Bruce Hawver, SteelSeries' CEO.
Each SteelSeries Shift Keyset is identified and made compatible with the Shift's base through the SteelSeries ID2C, a unique, programmed chip found on the backside of each keyset that is powered by SteelSeries Engine Software. The software provides easy, intuitive drag-and-drop macro management and recording capabilities for every key. Gamers can toggle between three layers of F keys including two emote layers, enabling 24 of the most common pre-programmed MMO emotes. While, on the right side of the Keyset, players can shift between three layers of A keys, which are preconfigured for custom mappings. Users will also appreciate quick access to the voice key for instant push-to-talk.
Compatible with all current MMO titles, the MMO Keyset can be entirely customized, providing gamers with the ability to record a sequence of actions with delays and then map that sequence to any key. Every key can be further remapped in 3 layers allowing several different actions on a single key. With its anti-ghosting capability the Shift allows up to 7 simultaneous keystrokes making it an ultimate tool for keyboard-extensive MMO games.
The SteelSeries Shift MMO Keyset is sold separately from the SteelSeries Shift Keyboard for $24.99 USD/ 24.99.
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- LG's new G7 ThinQ brings the stupid notch from iPhone X
- H1Z1 is locked at 60FPS on the PS4 Pro
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- WD My Passport Wireless SSD 500GB Review
- Legacy Mode
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit