POWERCOLOR ENABLES EYEFINITY IN MORE PRODUCTS
Introducing the Active Mini Displayport to DVI adapter from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -November 18, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an adaptor to utilize AMD's Eyefinity technology available through the latest Mini Displayport outputs. The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor allows the multi-display capability through DVI monitors, expanding your gaming view in the most affordable way.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant to both DPCP and HDCP to ensure the full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. In addition, the adaptor supports up to 32-bit color depths which delivers the flexibility to meet the needs of most display applications.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor is suitable for the PowerColor HD6870 series, HD5970, HD5870 Eyefinity 6 and HD5770 Eyefinity 5; through this adaptor, gamers can take advantage of the latest Eyefinity technology without a DisplayPort monitor. The new adapter optimizes a user's entertainment experience and productivity through DVI monitors without any software to install, allowing enjoyment of lifelike gaming performance.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- Overkill's The Walking Dead sells less than 100K units
- Just Cause 4 sales fail, Square Enix blames other AAA titles
- Age of Wonders: Planetfall release date/story trailer debut
- New Warhammer: Chaosbane - Dwarf Slayer ARPG trailer
- FromSoftware tease Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice new boss
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Why gaming forums are not so popular nowadays?
- Far Cry New Dawn Benchmarked: 1080p, 1440p, 4K All Tested
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure