POWERCOLOR ENABLES EYEFINITY IN MORE PRODUCTS
Introducing the Active Mini Displayport to DVI adapter from PowerColor
Taipei, Taiwan -November 18, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announces an adaptor to utilize AMD's Eyefinity technology available through the latest Mini Displayport outputs. The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor allows the multi-display capability through DVI monitors, expanding your gaming view in the most affordable way.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 (WUXGA) and 1080p HDTV, fully compliant to both DPCP and HDCP to ensure the full compatibility and successful transmission of video content. In addition, the adaptor supports up to 32-bit color depths which delivers the flexibility to meet the needs of most display applications.
The PowerColor Active Mini DisplayPort to Single-Link DVI-D adaptor is suitable for the PowerColor HD6870 series, HD5970, HD5870 Eyefinity 6 and HD5770 Eyefinity 5; through this adaptor, gamers can take advantage of the latest Eyefinity technology without a DisplayPort monitor. The new adapter optimizes a user's entertainment experience and productivity through DVI monitors without any software to install, allowing enjoyment of lifelike gaming performance.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
For more product information, visit: https://www.powercolor.com.
Latest News Posts
- FromSoftware release Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice screenshots
- Capcom/Valve to fix Monster Hunter: World connection errors
- Marvel's Spider-Man gameplay launch trailer unveiled early
- Nintendo smashes Sony in total hardware sales: 700 million+
- NVIDIA's new RTX technology powers ray traced Porsche
- Buy (20 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $2000
- RAID 0 on a really old Motherboard
- Z97-UD5H-BK: Modded BIOS for NVME support
- Buy (10 Pieces) Apple iPhone 8 Plus/8/7 Plus/7/6s Plus New $1,300
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2990WX and 2950X Review
- Samsung's 16Gb GDDR6 Memory Powers Latest NVIDIA Quadro Professional Graphics Solution
- NVIDIA to Collaborate with DARPA to Develop Systems for Post-Moore's Law Era
- New Turing-Based Design Revolutionizes Workflow of Millions of Designers and Artists on the Desktop and in the Datacenter
- Hybrid Rendering Fundamentally Changes Computer Graphics by Fusing Real-Time Ray Tracing, AI, Simulation and Rasterization
- AMD Launches World's Most Powerful Desktop Processor: Bigger, Better 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen Threadripper Processors Break Boundaries of High-End Desktop Market