Recharge the iPhone 4, anywhere, anytime, with the new TurboCharger Back Pack from Proporta
Monday 15th November 2010, Brighton, England: There's nothing worse than running out of juice when you're out and about, and with this unbelievably handy little gadget from Proporta you need never get caught short with your iPhone 4 again.
The Proporta TurboCharger Back Pack, £49.95, is a compact, high powered rechargeable battery pack which charges from any standard USB port and stores an impressive 1700 mAh, allowing you to charge and recharge your Apple iPhone 4, anywhere, anytime.
Managing Director of Proporta, Guy Monson said of the newest addition to the Proporta family; "The new TurboCharger BackPack is perfect for the serious iPhone user, securely attaching straight to the back of your iPhone 4 and doubling its battery life"
Simply Insert the iPhone 4 into the Back Pack by separating the two sections and then sliding them back together once the iPhone is in place. The Back Pack will automatically commence charging and you'll see the charging icon appear on your iPhone. An LED display shows the level of charge.
If you connect the Back Pack with your iPhone housed you can still charge the Back Pack using the USB cable provided. This will also sync your iPhone with your computer.
That's why the TurboCharger back Pack is the one product in Proporta's range of 3000 accessories that any iPhone 4 user shouldn't leave home home without.
Click here to watch a video of the TurboCharger Back Pack in action.
Check out https://www.proporta.com for our full range of iPhone 4 accessories.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit