RITEK Launches the First Capless Connector USB 3.0 Flash Drive, the HD7
RITEK is launching the latest and upgraded USB 3.0 flash drive -RIDATA EZ Drive HD7. HD7 not only can provide the high transmission USB 3.0 speed, but also offer the most convenient design of USB 3.0 flash drive ever. RIDATA HD7 is the first capless designed connector with USB 3.0 flash drive in Taiwan.
RIDATA HD7 makes two best record of USB 3.0 flash drive. First of all, conforming to USB Specification 3.0, RIDATA HD7 gives you more than great performance with high-speed data transmission rates.HD7 can provide the highest transmission speed of 60 MB/s. Secondly, HD7 has convenient and smart design which is capless retractable USB connector. HD7 makes a new designed element into USB3.0 flash drives.
RIDATA HD7 flash drive's capacities are available from 8GB up to 32 GB now. Besides high-speed transmission, the most important part is that its elegant design with sliding USB connector. In addition, HD7 only cost NTD $1590 for 16GB and NTD $2590 for 32GB. Only needing a small investment and can enjoy the high speed and the most convenient of life. It's no doubt that RIDATA HD7 is your best choice now.
Latest News Posts
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront II campaign will be robust
- EKWB release RGB monoblock for ASUS X399 motherboards
- Cooler Master introduces MasterWatt power supply series
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard