Patriot Memory┬« Extends Viper Xtreme Series of High-Performance DDR3 Modules
Adds new densities, speeds and tri-channel kits to new copper/aluminum heatshield lineup
Fremont, California, USA, November 4, 2010 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products, today expanded the product lineup of their recently announced Viper Xtreme Series of DDR3 memory solutions. New Sector 7 (tri-channel) kits are available in 12GB and 6GB capacities with speeds of 2000MHz and 1600MHz. New Sector 5 (dual-channel) kits are available in 8GB and 4GB capacities with 1600MHz speed. The Viper Xtreme Series of products utilize a custom developed aluminum and copper heat shield to achieve improved cooling and stability.
Patriot Viper Xtreme Series modules have a custom designed heatshield with a hefty copper insert (6 grams) across the DRAM chips and a slim profile extruded anodized aluminum outer piece. This unique design offers enhanced thermal performance in heat dissipation over aluminum based heatshields. Viper Xtreme modules pass a thorough qualification and screening process on multiple high-performance motherboards to ensure performance and reliability for overclocking. These modules are targeted and designed specifically for performance enthusiasts and overclockers looking for an edge in benchmark efforts and to push the boundaries of computing performance.
"Today we introduce new speeds and capacities to our flagship heatshield design", says Les Henry, Patriot's VP of Engineering. "Now enthusiasts using either the Intel┬« P55 or X58 platforms have a variety of options in terms of capacity and speeds with our new high performance heatshield design. Our Viper Xtreme Series showcases our expertise in developing and delivering performance solutions for the enthusiast market."
For more information on the Patriot Xtreme Series of DDR3 modules. please visit the product page here.
For the product image embedded above, please visit the following link here.
For more information about Patriot's Viper Xtreme or other Patriot products and solutions, please contact your Patriot Sales Representative or visit http://www.patriotmemory.com.
About Patriot Memory:
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors. It has operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory's parent company, PDP Systems, Inc., was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ