ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 2400G 4GB Dual Channel Kit
The latest surge in reliability and performance to satisfy gamers' requirements
Taipei, Taiwan - Nov. 4th 2010 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series DDR3 lineup with a 2400G 4GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers' increasingly stringent demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.
The new XPG DDR3 2400G runs at an operating voltage of 1.65 volts with CL value 9-11-9-27, allowing for predicted bandwidth up to 38.4GB per second. Each XPG Gaming v2.0 Series memory chip is selected through a strict filtering process, complete with superior 8-layer PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and unique TCT (Thermal Conductive Technology) that effectively lowers module temperature. Each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation, improved power consumption, and prolonged lifespan. The XPG DDR3 2400G also supports the Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) which help provide easy configuration for power users.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3-2400G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website at: http://www.adata.com.tw/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=5&piid=90
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2010), 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2010), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at https://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Run, don't walk for our 'Walking Dead' Blu-ray giveaway!
- Microsoft, Facebook complete 160Tbps undersea cable
- Apple won't let you download 4K, only stream on Apple TV
- Sony isn't 'entirely comfortable' being VR market leader
- G.SKILL launches 128GB DDR4 RAM kit for Threadripper
- Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 4K Blu-ray Review
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM