ADATA Introduces XPG Gaming Series V2.0 2400G 4GB Dual Channel Kit
The latest surge in reliability and performance to satisfy gamers' requirements
Taipei, Taiwan - Nov. 4th 2010 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, announced a boost to its XPG Gaming Series DDR3 lineup with a 2400G 4GB dual channel kit to satisfy computer gamers' increasingly stringent demands for high capacity and performance DRAM Modules.
The new XPG DDR3 2400G runs at an operating voltage of 1.65 volts with CL value 9-11-9-27, allowing for predicted bandwidth up to 38.4GB per second. Each XPG Gaming v2.0 Series memory chip is selected through a strict filtering process, complete with superior 8-layer PCB (Printed Circuit Board) and unique TCT (Thermal Conductive Technology) that effectively lowers module temperature. Each memory chip is in direct contact with the heat spreaders for better heat dissipation, improved power consumption, and prolonged lifespan. The XPG DDR3 2400G also supports the Intel XMP (Extreme Memory Profiles) which help provide easy configuration for power users.
The new XPG Gaming Series V2.0 DDR3-2400G memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website at: http://www.adata.com.tw/index.php?action=product_feature&cid=5&piid=90
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules (iSuppli, May 2010), 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (Gartner, May 2010), and the Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, Memory Cards, Solid State Drives and Portable Hard Drives. Being committed to constant innovation, ADATA delivers first-rate quality and industry-leading product performance to our customers. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. For more information, please visit the company's website at https://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit