Active Media Products Fires a Gold Bullet USB Flash Drive
50-Caliber Gold Bullet Shaped Drives Shipping Now
Fremont, California - November 3, 2010 - Active Media Products, a leading manufacturer of SSDs and USB drives, today launched a new USB 2.0 flash drive in the shape of a 50-caliber bullet. This gold bullet drive features a rugged aluminum case with an air-tight rubber seal, making the drive waterproof when closed. Measuring about 3.0 inches in length and 0.6 inches in diameter, the bullet drive is offered in 4GB and 8GB capacities. "Our goal is to constantly reinvent the USB drive, making a unique combination of style and functionality." commented Active Media Products VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson.
The bullet includes a strong steel keychain and clip for attaching the drive to a backpack or keyring. This new bullet drive is available now through Amazon, at approximately $12 for the 4GB model and $21 for the 8GB drive.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in small form factor SSDs and manufactures the Wink and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit