Active Media Products Fires a Gold Bullet USB Flash Drive
50-Caliber Gold Bullet Shaped Drives Shipping Now
Fremont, California - November 3, 2010 - Active Media Products, a leading manufacturer of SSDs and USB drives, today launched a new USB 2.0 flash drive in the shape of a 50-caliber bullet. This gold bullet drive features a rugged aluminum case with an air-tight rubber seal, making the drive waterproof when closed. Measuring about 3.0 inches in length and 0.6 inches in diameter, the bullet drive is offered in 4GB and 8GB capacities. "Our goal is to constantly reinvent the USB drive, making a unique combination of style and functionality." commented Active Media Products VP of Sales, Jerry Thomson.
The bullet includes a strong steel keychain and clip for attaching the drive to a backpack or keyring. This new bullet drive is available now through Amazon, at approximately $12 for the 4GB model and $21 for the 8GB drive.
About Active Media Products
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley, Active Media Products LLC is dedicated to developing creative new media products that improve performance and enhance the user's experience. Our focus on innovative product development enables us to bring new technology to market a step ahead of the competition. AMP is a leader in small form factor SSDs and manufactures the Wink and the endangered species line of USB drives.
Latest News Posts
- Need for Speed: Payback teased at 4K on GTX 1080 Ti
- AMD is making a self-driving AI processor for Tesla
- Fortnite has a PUBG-style Battle Royale game mode coming
- Google buys HTC's mobile division for $1.1 billion
- Project CARS 2 dev working on Fast and the Furious game
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- A Look at AMD's Threadripper CPU Hardware Modes
- Plextor M8Se 256GB & 512GB NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- ad240ehdgmbox on m3a785gmh/128m mainboard?
- 8K benched: RX Vega 64 vs. GTX 1080 Ti vs. TITAN Xp SLI
- In Win Launches 'Wood-infused' 305 Mid-Tower PC Chassis
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower