InnoDisk NanoUSB Dual: nano-sized and combo-featured!
Especially developed for mobile users, such an innovative product, InnoDisk nanoUSB Dual is designed with such mini-sized dimension, which delivers the function of Micro SD Card reader simultaneously. Bbased on the concept "Plug and Forget", applied with the patent of mini-sized USB connector and special patented USB schematics taken out by InnoDisk, nanoUSB Dual not only has built-in memory but also supports reading Micro SD cards.
The easy way to have USB drive and micro SD card reader at the same time!
Do you usually have to access the data of your Micro SD card and need a card reader or adapter? Is it uncomfortable for you to always bring so many accessories at hand? What could save you from it? The answer is nanoUSB Dual! nanoUSB Dual built-in memory can support up to 32GB, while the MicroSD card reader can support up to 32GB. That is, at the same time, you can enjoy the extra 64GB additionally. nanoUSB Dual is designed within combo features of USB flash drives and Micro SD card reader, so you don't have to buy the reader anymore. To embrace such an innovative product, you don't have to bring such many accessories with you and you will not be bothered by looking for your USB drive anymore. The concept of "Plug & Forget" can benefit you more than you can come out!
Smallest combo-featured USB Drive in the World
Do you have several USB drive? Have got lost your drive because of plugging it in and out from your laptop so frequently? And you just could not find it out! Such a breakthrough innovation that Micro SD card reader is designed into minimized USB drive, within two functions in one device, "Plug and Forget" enhances nanoUSB Dual's mobility and portability. Built-in card reader enables users to share or access to the data from digital cameras and other portable devices without any additional card reader or SD card adapter. All users have to do is just plug in nanoUSB Dual into their notebooks and do not worry about losing their USB drives or card readers anymore! Such a convenience is to avoid the problems caused by frequent USB device inserting in/out. The built-in memory and card reader supports up to 32GB respectively, so users can embrace up to 64GB once and enjoy the two functions.
nanoUSB Daul is not only the smallest USB drive within card reader function but also easy to use, just "plug and forget"!
Why nanoUSB Dual?
1. Enhanced functionality: Within patented mechanical and electronic design and up to 32GB capacity in such tiny size, nanoUSB Dual also supports hot-plug MicroSD Card reader.
2. Intuitive handling: Requires no drivers, Plug & Play, Plug & Forget. You can mount your nanoUSB Dual on the laptop all the time for easy file backing-up and sharing.
3. Humanity design: Well designed mechanism, the nanoUSB Dual itself or the MicroSD Card are easy to plug and unplug and not interfering with other devices.
4. Fashion appearance: Designed in extremely small size, with neat exteriority, which is mounted smoothly on laptop.
Founded in March 2005, with the long experience and profound knowledge in NAND flash memory, InnoDisk is capable of developing series of product with excellent quality, remarkable performance, and high reliability as well as cost effective. Focusing on the variety market demand, InnoDisk provides both consumer and industrial storage solutions, the company develops, manufactures and markets NAND flash storage products for a wide range of application platforms. InnoDisk commits to excellent achievement, higher standard of quality, and reliability as well as performance. With the dedicate service and professional, technical know-how, InnoDisk delivers the right solutions to your requirements.
Latest News Posts
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds will 'soon' get map selection
- Australian High Court REJECTS Valves appeal to $3M fine
- Skyrim Special Edition - 4K and 8K textures mods available
- God of War director reads reviews on video, shows true heart
- Witcher 3 mod allows Geralt to go full Benjamin Button
- Possible Router Issues
- ADATA Premier Memory Cards
- Can't complete BIOS recovery
- Sonnet eGFX Breakaway Puck RX570 Review
- Akitio Thunder3 10G Network Adapter
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit