QNAP Announces VMobile Network Surveillance Application for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Taipei, Taiwan, October 2010 - QNAP Security, a world class manufacturer of PC-less Network Video Recorder (NVR) solutions today announced a mobile network surveillance application VMobile for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch users to connect to QNAP network surveillance systems (VioStor NVR) to monitor the IP cameras and playback the video recordings via Wi-Fi or 3G network connection.
"With VMobile, users can connect to unlimited number of VioStor NVR servers and monitor the IP cameras from numerous network camera brands on their iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This is a unique feature that no other applications offer currently except VMobile," said Andrew Yu. VMobile also supports real-time alert for users to identify the location where events such as motion detection and alarm input take place. They can take a snapshot or playback the alarm video immediately on their handheld Apple devices.
VMobile is compatible with VioStor NVR firmware version 3.3.0. The application supports diversified monitoring modes, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9-channel display mode and sequential display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of multiple alarm events, and snapshot. Users can playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and specify the video playback by different alarm events. VMobile is designed for Apple handheld devices users to offer convenient tap and touch control of the network surveillance system over the network anytime, anywhere.
QNAP's VMobile app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch is currently available for free download in the App store. The latest firmware version 3.3.0 of VioStor NVR is available for free download on http://www.qnapsecurity.com/download.asp. For more information about QNAP VioStor NVR, please visit https://www.qnapsecurity.com.
Latest News Posts
- Valve abandon ALL non-gaming related video content on Steam
- Battlerite Royale hits free-to-play on Steam, now available
- Daikatana developer delays SIGIL, aims for April release
- Intel's new Pentium Gold G5620: 2C/4T at 4GHz announced
- Nike's self-lacing shoes are being BRICKED by Android update
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Magnum Trt Secrets
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- LG Innotek Begins Mass Production of 'ToF Module' for Smart Phones
- Puma And The Tetris Company Announce Partnership That Is Sure To Spark Nostalgia
- Embrace Your Dark Side - Daedalic Entertainment Announces New Tactical RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- New Devespresso and Headup Collaboration: 'Vambrace: Cold Soul' Coming Soon to PC & Consoles
- Hadean Integrates Distributed Simulation Technology Powered By Microsoft Azure