QNAP Announces VMobile Network Surveillance Application for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch
Taipei, Taiwan, October 2010 - QNAP Security, a world class manufacturer of PC-less Network Video Recorder (NVR) solutions today announced a mobile network surveillance application VMobile for Apple iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch users to connect to QNAP network surveillance systems (VioStor NVR) to monitor the IP cameras and playback the video recordings via Wi-Fi or 3G network connection.
"With VMobile, users can connect to unlimited number of VioStor NVR servers and monitor the IP cameras from numerous network camera brands on their iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch. This is a unique feature that no other applications offer currently except VMobile," said Andrew Yu. VMobile also supports real-time alert for users to identify the location where events such as motion detection and alarm input take place. They can take a snapshot or playback the alarm video immediately on their handheld Apple devices.
VMobile is compatible with VioStor NVR firmware version 3.3.0. The application supports diversified monitoring modes, such as 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 9-channel display mode and sequential display mode, PTZ and preset position control, instant notification of multiple alarm events, and snapshot. Users can playback the recording data from different monitoring channels and specify the video playback by different alarm events. VMobile is designed for Apple handheld devices users to offer convenient tap and touch control of the network surveillance system over the network anytime, anywhere.
QNAP's VMobile app for iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch is currently available for free download in the App store. The latest firmware version 3.3.0 of VioStor NVR is available for free download on http://www.qnapsecurity.com/download.asp. For more information about QNAP VioStor NVR, please visit https://www.qnapsecurity.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite made almost $300 million in April
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit