Cost-Effective Intel Atom Based Network Appliance With 4 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
(Taipei, Taiwan October 28th, 2010) Today, Lanner Electronics, Inc., a global manufacturer of network appliances, released the FW-7539, a desktop appliance made for network communication. This SFF platform comes with 4 GbE LAN ports with optional bypass and uses the 1.66 GHz D410/D510 Intel Atom processors.
"Providing high quality, cost-effective desktop platforms are key to Lanner's business," said Terence Chou- Network Appliances Product Planner, "with today's emphasis on cloud computing and enterprise networks, many companies do not spend enough resources designing smaller appliances. The FW-7539 is the latest of Lanner's small form factor network appliance offerings. When armed with the Intel Atom D410/D510 architecture, the FW-7539 offers move functionality in both network security and communication, than ever before."
Like the FW-7535, the FW-7539 32nm architecture is designed for the Intel Atom D410 and D510. Both processors offer a 1.66GHz of processing power, and Intel's hyper threading technology, which can offer faster response times in multitasking environments.
The FW-7539 features 4 GbE network ports, each with an individual Intel controller to ensure high network throughput. All four ports can also come with abnormal state bypass to from appliance or power complications. Each port is located on the back of the appliance and has a corresponding LED in the front, for easy maintenance.
Additional functionality stems from the 2 expansion slots and various I/O. Next to the GbE ports there is a RJ-45 console port and 2 x USB 2.0 ports. Internally there is both a PCIe and Mini-PCIe slots, allowing huge customization potential.
Along with other Lanner products, the FW-7539 is made with all ROHS compliant parts/ production processes.
Founded in 1986 and publicly listed (TAIEX 6245) since 2003, Lanner Electronics, Inc. is an ISO 9001 certified designer and manufacturer of network application platforms, network video platforms and applied computing hardware for first-tier companies. Lanner's expertise also extends to include driver and firmware support, enabling customers to optimize hardware and software communication to achieve faster time to market. With headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan and branches in the U.S. and China, Lanner is uniquely positioned to deliver custom technical solutions with localized, value-added service. Lanner is an Associate Member of the Intel® Embedded and Communications Alliance, a group of companies committed to developing modular, standards-based solutions based on technologies, processors, products, and services from Intel®.
Latest News Posts
- Leffen casts Super Smash Bros. Ultimate training aside
- Cyberpunk 2077 is 'pretty different' from E3 2018 gameplay
- Capcom makes Street Fighter V go free-to-play for 2 weeks
- PlayStation's 'Raising Kratos' is a God of War documentary
- Assassin's Creed Unity review-bombed for Notre-Dame support
- Intel Optane Memory H10 Hybrid SSD Review
- How to booking a escort via internet
- Intel wireless card not detcted in Beebox J3160
- B450 Aorus Elite won't recognize Windows USB stick.
- [H270M-ITX/ac] Cannot POST with PCIE NIC card
- The Fox Software is proud to announce the release of Active Soccer 2019 on Nintendo Switch
- Egg Hunt 2019: Scrambled in Time
- Bunnies and eggs in a War Game...seriously?
- Huawei Announces Its New 'Four-Engines' Brand Strategy, Leading Intelligent IP Networks
- Match Three Pirates! Heir to Davy Jones Now Available on Steam!