HIS introduces the HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870, accelerates your system with HD3D, Eyefinity, Eye-Definition & Eyespeed Technology
TODAY, Hightech Information System Limited is proud to unleash the revolutionary new HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 graphics card. Loaded with HD3D stereoscopic technology and three main pillars - Eyefinity, EyeDefinition and EyeSpeed, the new HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 bring an incredible experience of application performance and flawless high-resolution imagery for fully immersive gameplay.
Whether it's enthusiastic gamers hungry for the latest and coolest technology to win virtually at every game, or PC users who want a fast system for their multi-tasking, the new HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 are without a doubt the best solution around. The HIS RadeonTM HD 6850 & 6870 not only offer incredible HD gaming performance on all the latest games and DirectX®11 support, but also makes multi-tasking easier with features like Eyefinity technology. So get ready as we bring our all-in-one technology - HD3D, Eyefinity, EyeDefinition and EyeSpeed- right into your home.
HD3D Stereoscopic Technology
HD3D technology transmits two separate images to each of your eyes at the same time at a resolution beyond 1080p. Supported with HD3D glasses, this technological innovation comes with Stereo 3D gaming, Blu-rayTM 3D, 3rd Party Stereo 3D middleware software and 6800 Series GPU support. The S3D glasses is the best synchronization between display and eyewear; it is easy to use and excellent in conveying brighter and better images. To meet the ever-increasing demand of hi-tech consumers, HD3D technology streams stunning visuals and offers an unrivaled audio experience with compatible displays - HDMI 1.4a Legacy 3D TVs, 3D projectors and 3D Monitors.
The Three Pillars
Get immersed with AMD Eyefinity technology
An immersive experience that expands your game across multiple displays. Welcome to surround sight.
Get amazing EyeDefinition graphics with DirectX® 11 technology
Play the latest DirectX® 11-capable games in true "EyeDefinition" with the AMD Radeon HD 6800 Series graphics. AMD's second-generation DirectX® 11-capable architecture enables ultra-realistic effects and lightning fast frame rates for the ultimate HD gaming experience.
Speed up applications and enjoy brilliant video with AMD EyeSpeed technology
Get fast applications and incredible video with AMD EyeSpeed technology. Get more from your system than just great gaming with AMD EyeSpeed visual acceleration technology. Experience enhanced application performance and incredible video quality online or with your favorite Blu-ray movie.
Founded in Hong Kong in 1987, Hightech Information System Ltd. is an internationally acclaimed graphics cards manufacturer. Commitment to Excellence is the bedrock of the company. HIS is proud to be ATI's Authorized 1st Tier AIB Partner, Certified Partner and Launching Partner. Up to the third quarter of 2010, HIS has won over 1,100 awards with ATI graphic solutions from major media all around the world. The performance-leading and award-winning models range from entry level to the most professional level products. HIS have proven to offer far superior, cooler, quieter and faster graphic cards than any other leading rivals. For further information, please visit the web site at http://www.hisdigital.com.
Latest News Posts
- Fortnite developer: no rush to make new Battle Royale maps
- Serious Sam 4: Planet Badass announced, full reveal at E3
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X overclocked to 6GHz with LN2 cooling
- Will Halo 6 be revealed at E3 2018?
- Neo Geo retro console possibly on the way
- Can I install a Soundblaster THX TruStudio Pro Snd Crd in my GA-170X-Gaming 7 MoBo?
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit