Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini for 2.5 Inch SATA Hard Drives
with USB2.0 or USB3.0 Port | MSRP: 9.99 euros (USB2.0) and 24.90 euros (USB3.0)
Sharkoon's "QuickPort" series has increased again: The youngest and smallest model from the external hard drive docking station product line is specifically designed for magnet hard drives and SSDs with 2.5 inch form factor and SATA interfaces. The Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini offers a convenient plug-in slot and eject button, the accessible data medium can be directly connected to a notebook or computer. With its miniature size of 85 x 55 x 45 mm (W x L x H), the stable adapter is suitable for easy transit in a jacket or notebook bag. Connection and the power supply occur through the external USB port. On the rear of the device you will find a separate power switch. A topside LED illuminates during operation and data transfer.
Sharkoon offers the SATA QuickPort Mini in two choices: One model with a USB2.0 high speed port (max. 480 Mbps) and one model with USB3.0 SuperSpeed port (max. 5 Gbps). Shipping includes the appropriate instruction manual and USB cable (USB-Y or USB3.0).
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickPorts Mini available from authorized retailers.
Suggested retail price:
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini USB2.0: MSRP 9.99 euros
Sharkoon SATA QuickPort Mini USB3.0: MSRP 24.90 euros
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to https://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Z370 Taichi BIOS 1.40
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit