Colorful Announces iGame GTS450 with 2 Clocks in A Card
Colorful-known as one of the biggest AICs in Asia market, announces a non-reference high-specs iGame GTS450. Colorful iGame series was famouse of their exclusive functions, such as One-key Overclocking, Silver-plated PCB and advanced industrial design.
The cooler is similar to iGame GTX460 which was released early in this month, called Shark design.By reading the review of iGame GTX460 from Tehpowerup, we knew this cooler had strong thermal performance.
From the released pictures, we could see the card used 4+1 phases PWM. Instead of ordinary solid capacitors, iGame GTS450 used NCC POSCAP capacitors which had higher transfer efficiency and lower loading temperature. And the MOSFETs used ONSEMI MOSFET which also had better performance.
The iGame GTS450 has 2 different clocks as it has 2 BIOS chips onboard. In the normal mode, the Core/Memory clock is set to 783MHz/3608MHz just as NVIDIA reference edition; however, in turbo mode, the Core/Memory clock is factory Overclocked to 900MHz/4100MHz. But one thing should be known is that overclocking capability is one of the biggest selling points of iGame series, users might get much higher clock than that of the stock.
This graphics card will be available for both European and Asian users in later of this month.But price is still unknown.
Latest News Posts
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- GeForce GTX 1170 benchmark surfaces, faster than GTX 1080 Ti
- Escape the 'Isle of Dogs' in our Blu-ray giveaway!
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit