NEC Display Solutions Introduces Corporate Wide Displays with LED Backlight
With the introduction of the EX series, a high performance, future-ready and ecological range of desktop displays, NEC Display Solutions is extending its portfolio in the corporate market. The new MultiSync EX series combines an innovative, ultra-slim design with high-quality features. The displays impress with their exceptionally low environmental impact thanks to LED backlight technology and other new features such as a human sensor. The EX series is equipped with a DisplayPort and provides outstanding connectivity and many ergonomic benefits that ensure productive work in even the most demanding office environment. NEC Display Solutions is introducing the first model in the new range called "Office Cool" to the market in the shape of its NEC MultiSync EX231W.
First-class quality, excellent performance and stunning design were the key factors guiding the design of the MultiSync EX series. The displays are light in weight and optically very exciting thanks to their slim form and extremely narrow stand. Modern and with minimum space requirements, they can be stylishly integrated into office surroundings. From a technological point of view the series sets new standards with outstanding picture quality in full HD wide format and excellent connectivity with two digital inputs, DisplayPort and DVI-I. Additionally the range also includes a USB interface which can be used to connect a USB camera, ideal for videoconferencing.
Ecologically the new EX series fulfils the rigorous demands of the "NEC Green Vision" campaign. The W-LED backlight reduces power consumption considerably, and the focus during production of the displays is on ecological factors. NEC Display Solutions has dispensed with the use of environmentally damaging substances such as mercury and has significantly reduced the amount of material used with the slim housing. This avoids negative environmental effects in the manufacture, packaging and transport process. The models also feature two types of sensor: the ambient light sensor and the new human sensor. The latter puts the monitor into standby mode as soon as the user moves away from the display. This significantly increases energy efficiency, which at the same time means a considerable cost saving for the user.
The excellent ergonomic features such as height adjustment and the pivot function allow the screen to be adjusted to suit individual needs - it's the perfect office setup. The displays are also easy to install thanks to their light weight, and they are ideal for multi-screen applications. The first model to be introduced in the new range, the MultiSync EX231W, has been awarded the EPEAT Gold Seal and the TCO 5.0 Certificate.
"The NEC MultiSync range carries a tradition of superb image quality, innovation and reliability synonymous with the high MultiSync standard. The EX series with its stunningly innovative product design and future-proof technology sets a new benchmark for the entire industry," says Birgit Sommerer, Product Line Manager for Commercial Displays at NEC Display Solutions Europe.
Availability, price and warranty
The 23-inch NEC MultiSync EX231W will go on sale October and will be available in either pure black or office white at a price of EUR 359.00 (including VAT). NEC Display Solutions Europe offers a three-year warranty including backlights.
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard