GELID Introduces Icy Vision Rev. 2 Cooler, Supports GeForce GTX 460 and GTS 450 GPUs
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions has launched the 2nd revision of its multi-award winning VGA Cooler "ICY VISION" of its GAMER product line. In comparison to the previous edition the "2nd rev. of ICY VISION" is now compatible to NVIDIA's promising GTS 450 & GTX 460 card. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" cooler contains 5 power heatpipes in a unique heatpipe constellation. The heatpipes are interlaced into 85 optimized high-quality Aluminium fins. Together with a flat stack fin soldered Copper base, they enable the most efficient heat transmission and dissipation from GPU core in its class.
Besides the heatsink, two 92mm UV-reactive fans with 11 blades in S-shape generate 20% more air flow than traditional fans. The fan contains a high-quality ball bearing to ensure a longer lifetime in high temperature environments. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" is both CrossFire and SLI compatible on a number of cards. Screws were optimized to enable a proper SLI in the 2nd revision. To ensure a better cooling more RAM and Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) heatsinks are created to cool down the components around the GPU. The high performance GC-2 thermal compound is also included in the package.
The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" VGA cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 55 or Euro 46. This cooler is RoHS, WEEE conformed and carries a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit