GELID Introduces Icy Vision Rev. 2 Cooler, Supports GeForce GTX 460 and GTS 450 GPUs
Thermal Solutions specialist GELID Solutions has launched the 2nd revision of its multi-award winning VGA Cooler "ICY VISION" of its GAMER product line. In comparison to the previous edition the "2nd rev. of ICY VISION" is now compatible to NVIDIA's promising GTS 450 & GTX 460 card. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" cooler contains 5 power heatpipes in a unique heatpipe constellation. The heatpipes are interlaced into 85 optimized high-quality Aluminium fins. Together with a flat stack fin soldered Copper base, they enable the most efficient heat transmission and dissipation from GPU core in its class.
Besides the heatsink, two 92mm UV-reactive fans with 11 blades in S-shape generate 20% more air flow than traditional fans. The fan contains a high-quality ball bearing to ensure a longer lifetime in high temperature environments. The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" is both CrossFire and SLI compatible on a number of cards. Screws were optimized to enable a proper SLI in the 2nd revision. To ensure a better cooling more RAM and Voltage Regulator Module (VRM) heatsinks are created to cool down the components around the GPU. The high performance GC-2 thermal compound is also included in the package.
The "Rev. 2 ICY VISION" VGA cooler is available now and has a MSRP of USD 55 or Euro 46. This cooler is RoHS, WEEE conformed and carries a 5 year warranty.
Latest News Posts
- ABZU will be taking a dive into the Nintendo Switch, Nov 29
- 'Fortuna' update brings Warframe new concurrent gamer high
- Game of the Year 2018 nominees: 6 games worth playing
- Insomniac release Spider-Man DLC 2 trailer 'Turf Wars'
- Nintendo Black Friday Sales: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & More
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Intel Core i9-9980XE Extreme Edition Review
- Convert MBOX File Format to PST Format
- 'Ring of Elysium' launches three-tier security system
- eZuce Vibe is Powered by Oracle Cloud and Now Available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace
- GlobalSign Launches Global Partner Program to Advance Enterprise Growth
- ADAMA and Pessl Instruments Signed Agreement for Global Partnership
- TYAN Showcases HPC, Storage and Cloud Server Platforms