MSI launches the N480GTX Twin Frozr II graphics card to effectively reduce temperature by 14 and noise by 4dB
[Taipei-Taiwan] Internationally renowned graphics card and mainboard manufacturer MSI officially launches the N480GTX Twin Frozr II graphics card. Built on the latest 40nm manufacturing process, the N480GTX Twin Frozr II is equipped with 1536MB of high-speed GDDR5 memory. The exclusive, award-winning Twin Frozr II thermal design meets the performance and thermal demands of graphics enthusiasts.
Along with various exclusive technologies from NVIDIA such as 3D Vision Surround, PhysX, and CUDA, the N480GTX Twin Frozr II allows games to be played at the highest resolutions. The Twin Frozr II dual-fan thermal design from MSI reduces temperature by 14aC and noise by 4dB when compared to the the reference design. Without a doubt, the N480GTX Twin Frozr II is the only and best solution for superb performance, low operating temperature, and quiet performance.
MSI-exclusive Twin Frozr II thermal design: Perfect balance between cooling and noise
The N480GTX Twin Frozr II is equipped with the latest Twin Frozr II thermal design exclusive from MSI. In addition to the large-area copper-base heat-sink and super high-density fins, there are two 8cm PWM fans and 5 heat-pipes integrated by the SuperPipe technology to ensure outstanding cooling performance. When compared with the reference design, the Twin Frozr II can successfully reduce temperature by 14aC and noise by 4dB, thus making it an excellent design to provide the coolest and quietest performance.
MSI Afterburner overclocking software: Unleashing GPU potential with overvoltage
The N480GTX Twin Frozr II also supports the MSI-exclusive award-winning Afterburner overclocking software. Allowing GPU and memory clock adjustment, as well as GPU overvoltage for overclocking enthusiasts, the Afterburner software allows power users to easily unleash and further enhance the overclocking potential of the N480GTX Twin Frozr II. The Kombustor burn-in testing tool co-developed by MSI and FurMark even allows users to test system stability while pushing the performance of the N480GTX Twin Frozr II to the extreme.
Full military class components: Building the product with the best quality
Apart from the outstanding thermal design, the N480GTX Twin Frozr II is built with exclusive Military-Class Components, including the Hi-c CAP (8 times longer life time than general solid capacitors), the Solid State Choke (no buzz noise), and the All-Solid caps (over 10 years expected lifespan). All these components ensure extended lifespan and stability and assure the unbeatable quality of the N480GTX Twin Frozr II.
NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, PhysX and CUDA technologies: Guarantee for optimal entertainment
In addition to the powerful hardware design, the N480GTX Twin Frozr II supports NVIDIA technologies such as 3D Vision Surround, PhyX, and CUDA computing technologies, pushing the visual experience to its limits.
Latest News Posts
- How to redeem your Piranha Plant, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Square Enix to make more HD-2D games like Octopath Traveler
- Nintendo to miss 20 million Switch sales, analysts predict
- Decidueye was considered for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- If Anthem's cosmetics fail, paid expansions are likely
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- EX58-UD5 w/ RX580 GPU: unexpected system shutdown when monitor sleeps
- Customers Ask and Canon Delivers: New Professional Print & Layout Solution Now Available for Commercial, In-house and Professional Photographers
- OPPO Unveiled 10x Lossless Zoom, Ahead of Its Debut at MWC 2019
- True Flip Reveals Crypto-Themed Mining Factory With Plasmatron Bonus
- Stardock Announces a New Expansion for Galactic Civilizations III - Galactic Civilizations III: Retribution
- Cyberpunk Action-RPG Disjunction Coming to Steam Summer 2019