LG Introduces World's First Near Full HD 3D Notebook
LG Electronics (LG) today announced the world's first premium notebook offering cinematic 3D experience at near Full HD quality. To deliver an immersive 3D experience while rendering high-quality movies, games and graphics, the LG A510 features a hardware combination never before offered on a notebook: 15.6-inch Full HD 3D LED LCD display powered by Intel Core i7 Processor and NVIDIA GeForce GT 425M graphics card with 1GB of dedicated DDR3 video memory.
"3D is increasingly becoming a common part of the home entertainment landscape so it's against this backdrop that we're working to make this technology better and more accessible for consumers," said Dr. Skott Ahn, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company. "As more and more people consume content and interact via portable screens, we think this is a natural next step for business travelers, college students and small office/home office owners. And we put the entire package in a beautifully-designed chassis because we don't think high-tech has to be a dull grey pizza box.
The A510 ships with polarized glasses for easier portability. A set of clip-on 3D lenses are also included for regular glasses-wearers. Beyond the visual, the notebook boasts SRS TruSurround HD for the ultimate immersive audio experience for movies and games.
With much of the content in the 3D world still in development, LG equipped the notebook with TriDef software which converts 2D into 3D content on demand. Using TriDef, viewers can see all their favorite shows and movies in up-converted 3D as soon as their LG A510 is unboxed.
This high-tech workhorse also boasts a unique design that is sure to please both tech-savvy and style-conscious consumers. An attractive metallic look with unique exterior finish and subtle LED lighting around the touchpad that changes color according to the system status add a distinctive look. The LG A510 is available in two colors: blue-black and champagne gold.
The LG A510 offers additional convenience with a collection of smart features and applications. The LG Smart Pack, LG's unique software suite for notebooks, always ensures that the LG A510 is operating at peak performance. And a LED fingerprint reader can be programmed to provide quick and easy access to the most frequently used programs and websites, while also making it easier to log in.
LG will roll out this premium notebook in Asia, South America, the Middle East and Africa starting in October 2010.
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit