Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! ~ SILICON POWER invites you to join Global Facebook Campaign
September 24, 2010, Taipei, Taiwan ~One of the world's leading flash manufacturers, Silicon Power today (9/24) announces the start of the company's Global Facebook Campaign - Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever! SILICON POWER invites everyone in the world to join SILICON POWER Fan Page on Facebook and participate in our first Facebook Event. The campaign period is 24th September to 26th November, 2010.
Life is full of special moments that are worth to be kept in our memories forever! SILICON POWER Facebook Campaign "Keep the Cheerful Moment Forever!" is about sharing the photos and the stories about the happiest moments. To join the photo contest please become a Fan of Silicon Power Facebook page and upload the photos, capturing happy moments in your life, post the short story describing the photo and your special memory. The winners will be chosen based on the number of online votes. Voting is available for all Facebook users and will have three rounds of selection before the final winners are announced.
Please visit Silicon Power Facebook Fan Page for more details about the campaign. LINK HERE
About Silicon Power
Silicon Power Computer & Communications Inc., founded by a group of specialists with more than 20 years experience in the field of international trading, global marketing, technical know-how of flash data storage products, is the world's leading manufacturer of flash memory cards, USB flash drives, portable hard drives, DRAMS, and card readers. We are also the initiator to offer Lifetime Warranty service both for the Flash Memory Card series and USB Flash Drive products. At the heart of Silicon Power, it exists a strong atmosphere of "Sharing, Caring, and of being Trustworthy." These are our finest commitments at the core. Recognized and supported in over 90 countries, Silicon Power provides fast, international lifetime service and superior products. Silicon Power makes a remarkable and successful achievement in the global community. The company is headquartered in Taipei and has established branches worldwide including the Netherlands and Japan.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo reveal Diablo III: Eternal Collection Switch bundle
- Black Ops 4 physical sales down 50% compared WWII
- Mega Man 11 only had around 40 developers in the team
- Fortnite leak showcases a soon to be released gifting system
- A re-introduction into Old School RuneScape: New/Old players
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Review: The Perfect Card For 1440p
- Computer will not turn on.
- Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- Corsair Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Zombidle: Fun With Surgery Is An Update With A Lot of Guts
- Theia Wallet Announced the 1.0 Version Beta Test, Supports BTC
- Orion Health launches Amadeus CORE to help healthcare sector leverage data analytics and machine learning
- Epson Booth to Feature Partners with latest POS Solutions at Money20/20
- Raybaby announces launch on Amazon