Tt eSPORTS and Thermaltake preparing for World Cyber Games Finals 2010 in Los Angeles
Tt eSPORTS, Thermaltake's leading professional gaming gear division, is getting ready for the world's largest gaming event in Los Angeles, the World Cyber Games (WCG) Finals 2010 from September 30 all the way till October 3. More than 1.2 million people from 60 nations have participated in National Finals around the world for the chance to compete in the WCG 2010 Grand Final and use the best gaming gear available such as the Challenger Pro gaming keyboard and Black gaming mouse.
This year Tt eSPORTS will not only be providing more than 700 pieces of premium gaming gears and more than 10 engineers and technicians to support the flawless management of what is probably the most complex esports event in the world. On top of things those world-class gamers will enjoy the comfort of the Tt eSPORTS chill-out lounge right in the middle of this most exciting action event.
But enthusiast gamers don't need to wait until the WCG Finals officially kick in, already upfront Tt eSPORTS is starting the hype by letting you place your tip as to which country's team will be on the top when the finals are done. BUT as it goes, the Challenge is the Game, so it won't be enough to just name a single top country, in this competition you have to come up with the correct three teams.
To learn more about Thermaltake go to: http://www.thermaltake.com
To learn more about Tt eSPORTS go to: http://www.ttesports.com
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- GIGABYTE reveal the AORUS X9 gaming laptop
- ASUS announce ROG Strix X370-I & B350-I motherboards
- Microsoft wants you to 'feel true power' with Xbox One X
- Fiber optic cables double as early earthquake detectors
- Surface Pro LTE delayed until at least Spring 2018
- Gigabyte AB-350 G3 CPU LED & No POST after update ->rollback?
- AMD Threadripper vs. Intel Core i9 CPUs Clock for Clock
- ex58-UD3R rev 1.6
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard