Verbatim Launches the Red Dot Design Award-winning Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive
Verbatim is launching a simple and ingenious solution for combining digital media with paper: the Red dot 'Best of the Best' Award-winning Verbatim Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive. Available in a range of vibrant colours, Verbatim's Clip-it USB drive combines flash storage with the simple functionality of a paperclip, making it a wonderfully practical solution for daily business or private users. The Verbatim Clip-it USB Drive is now available with storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Clip-it USB Drive can also be used as a paperclip;
Red dot 'Best of the Best' award 2010, designed by Arman Emami;
Available in a range of vibrant colours: Black, White, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Orange;
Storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Designed by Arman Emami, Clip-it has been awarded the accolade of Red Dot 'Best of the Best' 2010. The Clip-it USB drive makes it easier for you to keep all your data together in one place, whether it is electronic or not. Now you can send and store documents together with media files without having to use CD's or email attachments.
Thanks to its lightness, there's no extra cost for post
Even the delivery of a classic paper document can now include additional multimedia information stored on this tiny Clip-it USB Drive. "This is a huge advantage of this USB Drive, as it weighs literally nothing, so it will not cause extra postal charges. It really combines the best of both worlds!", says Hans-Christoph Kaiser, Business Development Manager Verbatim.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to reveal 'Indie Highlights' games for Switch 2019
- Overwatch tease 'Lunar New Year' Chinese dynasty theme skins
- FromSoftware President wouldn't mind a Demon Souls Remaster
- Resident Evil 2 to get 'Ghost Survivors' mode after launch
- Anthem's world is always changing, says BioWare
- Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD Review - The 96-Layer Refresh
- best 470 board for Windows 7?????????
- Can't connect to my Wifi network
- Need advice and build help
- Gigabyte ga-b75-d3v rev 1.0
- AZZ Inc. Issues Fiscal Year 2020 Guidance; Revenue of $950 - $1,030 million and Earnings per Share of $2.25 - $2.75
- The mobile communication antenna market will register a CAGR of over 6% by 2023
- Tractica and ConnecTechAsia Team Up with Knowledge Partnership
- ODEM Applauds Blockchain Centre Vilnius on Its First Anniversary
- Dale North Kicks Off PERFECT SELECTION Compilation Series