Verbatim Launches the Red Dot Design Award-winning Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive
Verbatim is launching a simple and ingenious solution for combining digital media with paper: the Red dot 'Best of the Best' Award-winning Verbatim Store 'n' Go Clip-it USB Drive. Available in a range of vibrant colours, Verbatim's Clip-it USB drive combines flash storage with the simple functionality of a paperclip, making it a wonderfully practical solution for daily business or private users. The Verbatim Clip-it USB Drive is now available with storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Clip-it USB Drive can also be used as a paperclip;
Red dot 'Best of the Best' award 2010, designed by Arman Emami;
Available in a range of vibrant colours: Black, White, Yellow, Green, Pink, Blue, Orange;
Storage capacities of 2GB and 4GB.
Designed by Arman Emami, Clip-it has been awarded the accolade of Red Dot 'Best of the Best' 2010. The Clip-it USB drive makes it easier for you to keep all your data together in one place, whether it is electronic or not. Now you can send and store documents together with media files without having to use CD's or email attachments.
Thanks to its lightness, there's no extra cost for post
Even the delivery of a classic paper document can now include additional multimedia information stored on this tiny Clip-it USB Drive. "This is a huge advantage of this USB Drive, as it weighs literally nothing, so it will not cause extra postal charges. It really combines the best of both worlds!", says Hans-Christoph Kaiser, Business Development Manager Verbatim.
Latest News Posts
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Final Fantasy XV DLC continues into 2019
- IBM's Watson AI might be coming to a game near you
- Sonic movie set for 2019
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit