Swiftech Announces MCP35X High Performance Pump
Swiftech today announced the release for retail sales of the new MCP35X pump. The product was initially unveiled earlier this month as the engine powering the Company's new H20-X20 Edge Kits. As a standalone pump, the MCP35X is a substantial step forward from the long established MCP355 series. It receives considerable hydraulic performance enhancements, its operating speed is adjustable via the motherboard, and the inlet/outlet ports now meet the G1/4" standard. System integration is also improved thanks to an optional "built-in" reservoir, which further reduces the device's overall footprint and should ease installation into space constrained cases.
"Compared to other pumps in our product line-up, and also considering the plethora of third party after market housings available for our pumps, the MCP35X is expected to emerge as a no-contest proposition. It finally gives enthusiast users all the choices that they always wanted, more raw performance, silent running at low speed, more versatility, together with the peace of mind afforded by Swiftech's 2 year warranty" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CTA.
MCP35X pump: $109.95
MCP35X-Res optional reservoir: $29.95
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Rainbow Six Siege goes free-to-play for the weekend, Nov 18
- Nintendo head wished Smash Ultimate launched in early 2018
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Director does Ultimate Q&A
- Game of Thrones Season 8: 'longer than 60 min' each episode
- Assassin's Creed Odyssey Nov patch: New Boss/Quests & More
- Netgear Insight Business Storage and Networking Management
- EML to PST Converter
- ASRock DeskMini 310 SFF PC Review
- Q87m-e/csm & ddr3 1600 ram
- Makeblock Announces Educational Partnership with Gratnells Storage Solutions
- Lex Machina Expands Employment Litigation Analytics with Launch of ERISA Module
- L'Oreal Launches La Roche-Posay My Skin Track UV--The First Battery-Free Wearable Sun Safety Sensor
- Drobo Launches High Performance 8D to Transform Storage Workflows
- CORSAIR Announces Support for Xbox One