Swiftech Announces MCP35X High Performance Pump
Swiftech today announced the release for retail sales of the new MCP35X pump. The product was initially unveiled earlier this month as the engine powering the Company's new H20-X20 Edge Kits. As a standalone pump, the MCP35X is a substantial step forward from the long established MCP355 series. It receives considerable hydraulic performance enhancements, its operating speed is adjustable via the motherboard, and the inlet/outlet ports now meet the G1/4" standard. System integration is also improved thanks to an optional "built-in" reservoir, which further reduces the device's overall footprint and should ease installation into space constrained cases.
"Compared to other pumps in our product line-up, and also considering the plethora of third party after market housings available for our pumps, the MCP35X is expected to emerge as a no-contest proposition. It finally gives enthusiast users all the choices that they always wanted, more raw performance, silent running at low speed, more versatility, together with the peace of mind afforded by Swiftech's 2 year warranty" said Gabriel Rouchon, Swiftech's Chairman and CTA.
MCP35X pump: $109.95
MCP35X-Res optional reservoir: $29.95
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Luigi's Balloon World/new outfits for Super Mario Odyssey
- Nintendo Switch adds another 18 new games in a week
- Paladins remove their loot box system after community uproar
- New Battlefield title will be available at EA PLAY 2018
- Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Trilogy coming to Nintendo Switch
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Reeven NAIA 240 CPU Cooler Review
- For Sale 5 Pieces Apple iPhone 8 64GB Brand New Unlocked $2,795
- Ryzen (1000-Series) Overclocking Guide
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit