Corsair Announces New Line of Power Supply Units
- Corsair's Gaming Series PSUs Offered in 600W, 700W, and 800W Models -
Fremont, California - September 14, 2010 - Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the Corsair Gaming Series Power Supplies. These PSUs are an ideal price-performance solution for building or upgrading a gaming PC.
The Gaming Series PSUs feature a single +12V rail, providing up to 65A of reliable, continuous power for multi-core gaming PCs with single or multiple graphics cards. The ultra-quiet, dual ball-bearing fan automatically adjusts its speed according to temperature, so it will never intrude on your music and games. Tri-color LEDs illuminate the transparent fan blades with blue, red, or white at your command; they can be turned off at the press of a button. (The GS600 features only blue LEDs). The entire family is 80 PLUS® certified to deliver 80% efficiency or higher at normal load conditions, generating a minimal amount of excess heat.
"The matte black finish and illuminated fans make the Gaming Series PSUs the ideal complement for your gaming rig," stated Ruben Mookerjee, VP and General Manager of Components at Corsair. "Whether you choose the 600, 700, or 800 watt model, you'll have the clean, efficient power to create the best gaming PC - yours."
The Corsair Gaming Series GS800 is available for a suggested retail price of $119.99 (US). The GS700 and GS600 have suggested retail prices of $109.99 (US) and $99.99 (US), respectively. The Corsair Gaming Series power supplies will be available from Corsair-authorized storefronts worldwide. Images can be downloaded here.
For more information on Corsair Gaming Series PSUs, please visit the Power Supplies section of our web site.
Founded in 1994, Corsair supplies high performance products purchased primarily by PC gaming enthusiasts who build their own PCs or buy pre-assembled customized systems. The company's award-winning products include DRAM memory modules, USB flash drives, power supply units, solid-state drives, cooling systems and computer cases.
Latest News Posts
- New Master Chief Collection update lets you install segments
- Sony to continue strong first-party IP focus
- Hideo Kojima teases E3 2018 showcase for Death Stranding
- Super Smash Bros. roster leak suggests Metroid's Ridley
- Overwatch splash art spotted in Paladins advertisement
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit