Scythe Chouriki 2 and Chouriki 2 Plug-in PSUs get 80 Plus Certifications
Scythe Group hereby officially announces the updated information of the Chouriki 2 650 Watt Power Supply. In contrary to the 750, 850 and 1,000 watt models, which are specified with the efficiency standard 80 PLUS Silver certificate, 650 W model has lifted up to a higher level and was certified with even higher efficiency of 80 PLUS GOLD. This upgrade automatically complies to the plug-in version with cable management for more comfort as well as standard version with soldered cable strands. Hence, this implies that the already supplied 650 Watt Versions of Chouriki 2 PSU comply with this high efficiency standard of 80 PLUS GOLD.
As usual for Scythe, all components meet Japanese standards and are designed for long life. The attractive brushed steel surface makes a fine impression which makes this PSU to be visually attractive and blend into your PC case without any disturbance. Scythe grants owner of the Chouriki 2 Power Supply Units manufacturer warranty period of 5 years.
For cooling, a controlled 135 mm fan from the proven Scythe Kama Flex series is used. The high-quality S-FDB (Sony Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearing can guarantee for a long life time of up to 120,000 hours MTBF, as well as very low noise. An integrated fan control ensures that the fan speed is adjusted individually according to the load and the temperature of the power supply. At the back of the power supply, a special honeycomb structure ensures the optimum air flow.
Although the Scythe Chouriki 2 - 650 W Models are fully-fledged 80 PLUS GOLD Power Supply, MSRP is going to remain the same at 91,50 EUR / 121.00 USD (excl. VAT) for standard version and 99,00 EUR / 132.00 USD (excl. VAT) for Plug-in version.
Item Name & Number:
Chouriki 2 650W (SPCR2-650)
Chouriki 2 650W Plug-In (SPCR2-650P)
Dimensions: 150 × 160 × 86 mm / 5.91 × 6.3 × 3.39 in (W×D×H)
Cooling: Scythe Kama Flex 135 mm Fan - max. 1,150 rpm
Noise Level: 6.7 - 18.2 dBA
Bearing Type: S-FDB - 120,000 Hours MTBF (25°C)
Cable Lengths: 45 - 55 cm Mesh-Type cables
1 x ATX Main, 1 x EPS 12V, 2 × PCI-Express, 2 × Floppy,
6 x Drives (4-Pin Molex), 8 × Serial ATA
Efficiency 80PLUS GOLD: 20/50/100% system load
Protection: Overcurrent Protection (OCP), Overvoltage Protection (UVP), Overpower (Overload) Protection (OPP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Undervoltage Protection (UVP), Overtemperature Protection (OTP)
Standards: ATX 12V Version 2.3, EPS 12V
Weight: 2.2 kg / 77.6 oz. (w/o Accessory)
Warranty: 5 Year [/list]
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam