Scythe Chouriki 2 and Chouriki 2 Plug-in PSUs get 80 Plus Certifications
Scythe Group hereby officially announces the updated information of the Chouriki 2 650 Watt Power Supply. In contrary to the 750, 850 and 1,000 watt models, which are specified with the efficiency standard 80 PLUS Silver certificate, 650 W model has lifted up to a higher level and was certified with even higher efficiency of 80 PLUS GOLD. This upgrade automatically complies to the plug-in version with cable management for more comfort as well as standard version with soldered cable strands. Hence, this implies that the already supplied 650 Watt Versions of Chouriki 2 PSU comply with this high efficiency standard of 80 PLUS GOLD.
As usual for Scythe, all components meet Japanese standards and are designed for long life. The attractive brushed steel surface makes a fine impression which makes this PSU to be visually attractive and blend into your PC case without any disturbance. Scythe grants owner of the Chouriki 2 Power Supply Units manufacturer warranty period of 5 years.
For cooling, a controlled 135 mm fan from the proven Scythe Kama Flex series is used. The high-quality S-FDB (Sony Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearing can guarantee for a long life time of up to 120,000 hours MTBF, as well as very low noise. An integrated fan control ensures that the fan speed is adjusted individually according to the load and the temperature of the power supply. At the back of the power supply, a special honeycomb structure ensures the optimum air flow.
Although the Scythe Chouriki 2 - 650 W Models are fully-fledged 80 PLUS GOLD Power Supply, MSRP is going to remain the same at 91,50 EUR / 121.00 USD (excl. VAT) for standard version and 99,00 EUR / 132.00 USD (excl. VAT) for Plug-in version.
Item Name & Number:
Chouriki 2 650W (SPCR2-650)
Chouriki 2 650W Plug-In (SPCR2-650P)
Dimensions: 150 × 160 × 86 mm / 5.91 × 6.3 × 3.39 in (W×D×H)
Cooling: Scythe Kama Flex 135 mm Fan - max. 1,150 rpm
Noise Level: 6.7 - 18.2 dBA
Bearing Type: S-FDB - 120,000 Hours MTBF (25°C)
Cable Lengths: 45 - 55 cm Mesh-Type cables
1 x ATX Main, 1 x EPS 12V, 2 × PCI-Express, 2 × Floppy,
6 x Drives (4-Pin Molex), 8 × Serial ATA
Efficiency 80PLUS GOLD: 20/50/100% system load
Protection: Overcurrent Protection (OCP), Overvoltage Protection (UVP), Overpower (Overload) Protection (OPP), Short Circuit Protection (SCP), Undervoltage Protection (UVP), Overtemperature Protection (OTP)
Standards: ATX 12V Version 2.3, EPS 12V
Weight: 2.2 kg / 77.6 oz. (w/o Accessory)
Warranty: 5 Year [/list]
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Photo Backup and Build your own cloud with Synology
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit