HABEY DS-540E 4-bay eSATA/USB 2.0 Storage Enclosure with Hardware RAID for under $200
RAID 0/1/3/10/5 is ready right out of the box
LOSANGELES, CALIF. - September 10, 2010 -- HABEY USA, a leading manufacturer of embedded computer and server storage products, today announces a new addition to its DS storage array product line, the DS-540. This new desktop system runs hardware RAID 5 or other RAID configuration right out of the box, eliminating the need for additional RAID controller. The dual-interface provides connections for eSATA and USB 2.0 for flexibility. The eSATA port also supports port multiplication. The unit is hot-pluggable and recognized by both Mac and Windows without installing software.
The DS-540N external SATA (eSATA) / USB 2.0 Storage Array RAID Subsystem with built-in hardware RAID engine and Port Multiplier , supports both 1.5 Gb/s and 3Gb/s Serial ATA transfer rates. Connected to the host system via eSATA or USB Port , this subsystem gives your more than 10 times the data transfer speed of an average Network-Attached Storage (NAS) and massive hard drive space capability. The self-contained storage processor supports RAID 0, 1, 3, 5, 0+1, JBOD and CLONE functions, enabling the system to free up the host system CPU loading completely and providing a protected, easy to manage, cost effective storage solution.
- High Speed eSATA and USB 2.0 interface
- Over 10x faster than average NAS system
- Supports Full HD video stream at 200+MBps
- 4-bay 8TB + massive storage capacity support
- Advance hardware-accelerated RAID Engine
- Fully hardware-accelerated RAID Engine
- Supports RAID levels 0 / 1 / 3 / 5 / 10 / JBOD / CLONE
- Supports greater than 2 Terabyte RAID drive and hot-spare
- Supports on-line Auto-Rebuild at 200GB/hour
- Rebuild proceed continuously between power cycling
- RAID 3 / 5 write-back cache to enhance performance
Read more: http://www.habeyusa.com/EDM/9-10-10_Habey_DS-540_EPR.html
Available at the following online retailers for under $200:
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo to 'revive' a 'very officially cancelled' game
- PlayStation VR changes will be 'dramatic' over next 10 years
- Apple rumored to be working on 31.6-inch 6K display
- Metro Exodus dev talks ray tracing on next-gen consoles
- Star Citizen dev says ray tracing is 'a massive headache'
- Best reminder app
- Supermicro C9Z390-CG-IW (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Z77X-UD5H Bios Issue When Setting CPU Multiplier Above 44
- Resident Evil 2 Remake Review: Fright Night
- HELP !!!! ASROCK Z77 PRO3 "NON-K OC MENU" disappeared :-(
- Explore a World of Ancient Chinese Mythology!
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America's Post EVO Japan Fighting Game News Round-up
- Million Arthur: Arcana Blood Coming To Steam This Summer
- Rising Lords announces alpha launch via new trailer
- Zombie-Veggie Shooter, The Walking Vegetables Radical! Edition Coming Soon to PS4!