MSI MOA 2010 - The Sexy Duo from NCCU Win the Princess Leia Voting Campaign
The War is About to Being on September 11th - Giveaways Includes 100 Light Saber Popsicles, NT$100,000 of Prizes and the Priceless Dinner with Princess Leia
Taipei-The Princess Leia Online Voting Campaign for MOA (Master Overclocking Arena) 2010 by MSI on Facebook has officially come to an end after three weeks. The two candidates that go into the finals for the Princess Leia Cosplay are the popular Sexy Duo of NCCU, Ke Nian-Shuan and Wong Tzu-Chi. The final vote will officially commence at 2pm on September 11th, at National Taiwan University Stadium. The Sexy Duo of NCCU will try to attract more votes by interacting with the audience at the venue. A lucky winner will also be drawn out on the spot to enjoy the priceless romantic dinner with Princess Leia. What's even more exciting is that MSI will also give away computer components and other giveaways worth a total of NT$100,000. Darth Vadar and white clone soldiers will also pose for photos with the attendants of the event. What is more, R2D2 will also make its first appearance in Taiwan. No entry-fee will be charged for all the wonderful activities, which will ensure you a fun and exciting afternoon.
In addition to cosplaying as Princess Leia to attract votes, the Sexy Duo of NCCU will also appear in three different looks. Wong Tzu-Chi, one of the Sexy Duo of NCCU, said her interpretation of a sexy Princess Leia will be her boldest attempt ever. Ke Nian-Shuan, on the other hand, said that she will add a flavor of glamour to the styling of Princess Leia, aiming to become the brightest star on the galaxy stage. In order to win the princess title and present the best shape, the Sexy Duo have managed to lose 10kg each in order to become the eye candy for all the audience. During the overclocking competition, the contestants have to try every possible way to cool down the motherboard to enhance efficiency. In order to help the contestants "stay cool" during the contest, Princess Leia will give away more than 100 light saber popsicles to help the contestants as well as the audience to withstand the heat of summer.
Now the Princess Leia Voting Campaign of MOA 2010 has come to the very end. The fans and supporters of the Princess Leia candidates would not want to miss the final on September 11th. A variety of big prizes and free giveaways will surprise everyone at the finals. Those who participate in the prediction of MOA 2010 champion are entitled to win a desktop computer worth NT$60,000. Great prizes are also offered during each of the three rounds of voting for the Princess Leia campaign. Prizes include MSI P55A-GD65 motherboard, the latest N460GTX HAWK VGA card, Kingston 32 GB thumbdrive, Enermax Acrylux keyboard, and the priceless dinner with Princess Leia. At the event venue, you can compete with other attendants on "Flat Out" car-racing game or collect stamps to exchange for giveaways. All the wonderful gifts will make everyone return home satisfied and fully supplied!
Event Date: September 11th (Sat.)
Event Time: 14:00~19:00
Venue: National Taiwan University Stadium
For more information about MOA 2010, please log on to the MOA official website: https://www.msi-moa.com
Latest News Posts
- Death Stranding creator meets Robert De Niro at Tribeca 2019
- Mortal Kombat 11's Director says '$6440 story' is BULLSH*T
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate overtakes Wii U console sales
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate updated to 3.0.1, no Joker nerfs
- Super Mario Maker 2 pre-order comes with a sketching stylus
- ROG Zenith Extreme Alpha.....blocked mounting hole
- OWC 10Gbe Thunderbolt 3 Review
- did the old ivy bridge overclock issue on z68 boards ever get fixed?
- LED strip always on even after PC off?
- Netgear Orbi Pro Ceiling Review
- Carpe Diem! Imperator: Rome Available Now
- Garth Brooks Makes Mobile Game Debut in Words With Friends, Announces Final Pre-Order Window for The Legacy Collection
- Nexile releases new trailer for Jump King along with release date
- World War Z - The zombie apocalypse is frantic, frightening - and fun - in the World War Z Reaction Trailer!
- Focus Home Interactive Q4 2018 - 2019 Earnings!