A-Data Introduces XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G Low Voltage Memory
ADATA Technology, the worldwide leading manufacturer in high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today introduced its new XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G low voltage memory, designed for gaming enthusiasts who adopt Intel X58, P55, H55 and H57 motherboards, and for HTPC applications. The XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G low voltage memory offers cooler operation and lower power consumption with only 1.35V and CL9-9-9-24 timing for demanding environments, enabling eco-friendly personal computers to perform at high speeds and great stability.
"Environmental sustainability is an important principle to us at ADATA, therefore we developed XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G low voltage memory, since energy efficiency equates to reduced CO2 emission." said Alex Wu, Project Manager of ADATA Product Management Division. "By utilizing XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G low voltage memory, gaming enthusiasts can help to minimize their carbon footprint, saving money on electricity costs, and achieve the right balance of gaming system performance and stability."
Features and specifications of XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G low voltage memory:
All DRAM IC are verified by high standard criteria.
High quality 6-layer PCB.
Optimized for 64-bit operating systems
Tested at latency settings 9-9-9-24 at 1.35V.
Available in 2GB single channel, 4GB dual channel, and 6GB triple channel kit.
SPD (Serial Presence Detect) programmed at JEDEC standard DDR3-1333 with latency settings at 9-9-9-24 for basic system booting.
Limited lifetime warranty.
The new XPG Gaming Series DDR3-1333G low voltage memory kits are now distributed through selected distributors and resellers. More information can be found on the company's website here.
Latest News Posts
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm - Biggest Civ Expansion yet
- Marvel's Spider-Man: 'Turf Wars' DLC released, new trailer
- Amazon Japan has $650+ Smash UItimate Amiibo set available
- Warframe makes its way to the Nintendo Switch, available now
- Overview trailer released for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- The computer always restarts
- X79 Extreme11 NVMe - PLEASE HELP
- Silicon Power Bolt B80 Portable SSD Review - Subtle Style
- NeueChair Review: Redefining The Modern Office Chair
- Crucial P1 500GB NVMe SSD - $100 NVMe
- olloclip Introduces Add-On Lens Clips for Apple's Newest iPhones
- ROCCAT celebrates website relaunch with fantastic deals
- QNAP Launches the Mustang-200 Computing Accelerator Card
- Manli announces GeForce RTX 2080 Ti & GeForce RTX 2070
- Stunning New Character Strikes Her Way into DEAD OR ALIVE 6