PhotoFast iPADock - The All-in-one dock for iDevices [Pre-Order Available]
Taipei, Taiwan. Aug. 31st 2010 - PhotoFast Global Inc. a pioneer in creative, high quality and extreme performance flash-based storage manufacturer, today revealed its new line up of iPad/iPod/iPhone accessories. Relied the new Apple products introduced to the market, PhotoFast demand to bring more delightful ideas to Apple's world.
The iPADock was meant for Apple Fans those who held a bunch of iDevices. We insist on its huge dimension, weight and quality. Because every one of the iDevices is worth to be accompany with accessories in its class. We expect it to be suitable for every scenario in your life.
Power adaptor came with your iDevice works just fine. Nothing really is there to complain about until iPad revealed. One thing it doesn't accept regular USB power from PC, and it was made too fun/powerful that you cannot live without it. The iPADock came with a 5V/5A power supply, which allowing 2 iPads, 4 iPhones, or 6 iPod Nano to charge at the same time. It simply makes your life easier.
For a portrait display, the front row HOME bottom is enabled. And Landscape display is just great for watching video/movie. By its flexible docking system, users are free to switch positions of mounting iDevice onto it. Or act as a stand without any cables.
Before it will be available on retail and online shops, we accept Pre-Orders of iPADock until the end of September.
Estimated launch date: End of September
- Landscape/Portrait display for iPad
- Flexible Docking system. Accept combination of iPad/iPodTouch/iPhone
- Speed charge enable by 5V/5A power supply
- Bonus MFi approved cable
Latest News Posts
- Inland Professional SATA III moves to 2nd place at Amazon
- Offensive language in Rainbow Six Siege now gives insta-ban
- Nintendo teases future updates for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- MoonQuest comes to Steam Early Access 7 years later
- Nintendo Switch soon to feature 1000+ games, all regions
- Unlock Outlook PST Recovery Tool
- ASRock Z370 Extreme4 produces a high-frequency sound
- Thin, Light & Narrow Bezel, MSI GS65 Gaming NB Review
- iStorage diskashur DT2 12TB Review
- Z370 Aorus Gaming 5 rev 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit