Synology┬« Releases August Peripherals Update with Newly Supported One Digital Media Adapter, Two Wireless Dongles and Three Hard Drives
Taipei, Taiwan-August 18, 2010-Synology┬« Inc. today announced six additional peripherals compatible with its DiskStation: one Digital Media Adapter (DMA) Playon!HD from A.C.Ryan, two wireless dongles including AboCom┬« WU-5204 and EDIMAX EW-7711UAn, two Western Digital┬« 3.5" hard drives including 1TB WD1003FBYX-01Y7B and 500GB WD5003ABYX-01WER, and one Western Digital 2.5" 1TB hard drive WD10TPVT-00HT5T0.
The DMA, wireless dongles and hard drives have successfully passed a series of tests in the Synology laboratory. The DMA from A.C.Ryan has been tested to be compatible with Synology DiskStation lineup running on the current operating system, Synology DiskStation Manager 2.3-1139. The wireless dongles are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10 and x09 series, 3.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with Synology DiskStation of x11, x10, x09, x08 and x07 series, while the 2.5" SATA hard drives are compatible with selected x11, x10, and x09 DiskStation series.
For the complete compatibility list of supported peripherals, please visit:
Synology at a Glance
Founded in 2000, Synology is a young and energetic company dedicated to developing high-performance, reliable, versatile, and environmentally-friendly Network Attached Storage (NAS) products. Our goal is to deliver user-friendly solutions and solid customer service to satisfy the needs of businesses, home offices, individual users and families.
Latest News Posts
- Dragon Ball FighterZ first DLC unlocks Broly, Bardock
- Final Fantasy XV PC mods can be whimsical and absurd
- Atari gets into crypto, offers Atari Token and Pong Token
- AMD offers free Ryzen APU so owners can flash their firmware
- SanDisk now shipping 400GB microSD card, pumps 100MB/sec
- Noctua NH-L12S CPU Cooler Review
- MSI Z370 TOMAHAWK (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Apricorn Aegis Fortress 128GB SSD Review
- Scythe Grand Kama Cross 3 CPU Cooler Review
- OWC ThunderBlade V4 4TB Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit