VisionTek Launches The CandyBoard Wireless Mini Keyboard
VisionTek Products, LLC today announced the North American launch of the CandyBoard their wireless mini keyboard with integrated touch pad, with plug & play 2.4GHz frequency USB dongle. The keyboard is slightly bigger than the classic American candy bar and complements your collection of typical home remote controls. It features 69 keys and a "capacitive-sensing" touchpad that's comparable to a real notebook touchpad, which eliminates the need for a separate mouse. The media center PC is becoming the in-home library for movie storage and play back, creating a need for smaller and more efficient remote navigation. The VisionTek CandyBoard features backlit LEDs keys to use in low-light environments, making it a perfect complement to any home theater PC or family room game console.
The VisionTek CandyBoard is the perfect HTPC accessory and offers full Windows Media compatibility. "The integration between your home computer and your television entertainment system creates a need for more mobile and user-friendly peripherals." Stated, Mark Bilson, VP of Sales. "Web based content has ballooned in the last year and only promises to explode in the next decade. I can honestly envision a CandyBoard in every family room across America." In addition to compatibility with the PC, the VisionTek CandyBoard is fully compatible with Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 consoles. The need for text and search capabilities in the console environment is magnified, as more web based content becomes readily available via these platforms. Compatibility doesn't stop with the PC and console, the CandyBoard is also compatible with Mac systems and Linux based environments too.
The CandyBoard features are simple and efficient, incorporating a rechargeable Li-ion battery to provide longer performance between charges. The signal is more than ample for most rooms, ranging up to thirty (30) feet of transmission with a full QWERTY Keyboard to enable all commands right from the finger tips. "It has an innovative touchpad that completely eliminates the need for a mouse." Remarked, Jeff Hoeft, VP of Product Development. "Most users have bulky wireless keyboards and mice for use with their entertainment computers, but the CandyBoard takes care of all those needs in the size smaller than a standard TV remote control." The CandyBoard also features a built in laser pointer for boardroom or lecture style settings that demand full control over a PC while presenting to a captive audience.
The VisionTek CandyBoard has an MSRP of $89.99. VisionTek's products are being distributed by D&H, D&H Canada and Ingram Micro for resellers and will be available directly to consumers at Amazon, Buy.com, Dell.com, NCIX, Newegg, and other leading PC outlets in North America.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Arena brawler 'My Hero One's Justice' announced for Switch
- DOOM Rebooted will get a physical deluxe soundtrack release
- Radical Heights - first patch, new gun/performance increases
- Sea of Thieves patch 1.0.4, Rares attempt at stability
- Insomniacs Spider-Man leaked screenshots tease two villains
- AMD Ryzen 7 2700X and Ryzen 5 2600X Review
- FSP CMT510 RGB Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- I'm need help from GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
- Investigation: m.2 Heatsinks, are they worth it?
- FS 30 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9+ (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $7,740
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit