ADATA Announces Availability of Nobility N004 SATA + USB 3.0 Solid State Drive
ADATA Technology, the world leader in DRAM modules and flash memory products, proudly launched the N004 2.5-inch flash drive, equipped with both USB 3.0 and SATA II interfaces. The N004 is truly an outstanding work of art that differs from conventional portable storage devices.
Re-defining the perception of advanced portable drives, the N004 adopts a 2.5-inch plush aluminum case, and the super-size storage capacity runs to 256GB. Moreover, the USB 3.0 and SATA II dual interface supports both SuperSpeed USB 3.0 and SATA standards. Adoption of 8-channel technology allows the N004 to outperform normal flash drives in delivering blazing transfer rates, up to 200 MB/s and 170 MB/s in sequential read/write performance respectively.
Expanding your Transfer Experience
In addition to its innovative dual interface design, the N004 features a brushed aluminum shell in dazzling sapphire blue, creating a new vision for portable flash drives. Under its polished surface, the N004 has a delicate diamond-cut lined finish, with a distinctive flare effect. Moreover, the N004 offers users multiple usage options- functioning as either an external portable device, or installed as a hard drive on a desktop or laptop. In order to ensure maximum usability in a wide range of situations, the N004 is fully functional as both an internal and external drive on nearly any computer.
Users can also take full advantage of ADATA's free-download value-adding software UFDtoGO and Norton Internet Security 2010 (60-day trial) to enhance both mobility and security of their ADATA USB flash drives with just a few easy mouse clicks.
Latest News Posts
- Bitcoin hits $6000, with $100 billion in value
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard