The XFX nForce® 750i SLI® MCP:
Now You Can Have the "Mother" You've Always Wanted
October 15, 2008 - Mom may have been able to help you with your algebra, but all the homemade cookies in the world can't compare with the performance features you get with ultimate "mother," the XFX nForce® 750i SLI® motherboard.
Our motherboard delivers performance straight out of the box, for the ultimate gaming experience. And, the 750i SLI comes with exceptional game support and bar none the fastest multi-GPU gaming platform available in the performance category.
The XFX 750i SLI is the perfect way to instantly upgrade to an SLI-Ready performance system. Offering the ultimate in flexibility, the XFX 750i SLI features PCI Express 2.0 for twice the bandwidth, and is backward compatible with existing PCI Express 1.0 graphics card.
Crafted specifically for next-generation graphics card, the XFX 750i SLI also includes full overclocking capabilities for Intel Yorkfield and Wolfdale CPUs.
Other admirable traits include an NVIDIA control panel that enables you seamlessly monitor characteristics in an intuitive and customizable 3D environment; NVIDIA MediaShield storage that safeguards your digital media assets and supports RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 configurations and up to four SATA 4GB/s drives.
Best of all, this motherboard is all about making you happy; Mother's Day cards and flowers are not required.
To learn more about the XFX nForce® 750i SLI® motherboard, or to locate a participating e-tailer, go to https://www.xfxforce.com.
XFX is a global presence in the world of electronic gaming. With its focus on taking gaming to the extreme, XFX has developed an exciting array of video cards, motherboards and accessories that are designed to maximize the entire entertainment experience. A division of PINE Technologies, XFX operates its own manufacturing facility and maintains an R&D team that features some of the industry's most renowned talents. Learn more about XFX at https://www.xfxforce.com.
Latest News Posts
- Ripple enthusiast with $1 billion in XRP dies unexpectedly
- AMD Ryzen 3700/3800X: 12C/24T and 16C/32T in 2019 on AM4
- Battlefield V concept art looks absolutely amazing
- Battlefield 5 confirmed with premium and 'grind currency'
- ONRUSH gameplay trailer reveals new game modes
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (Site www.BizFests.com) 128GB $2,740
- Buy 10 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $2,740
- 2 New Half-Life 2 Developers videos
- the best value, budget upgrade for me
- best value budget upgrade path
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit