Summer time! In order to reward our users and fans, Thermaltake invites you to join our summer party!
From August 23 to September 30 you'll simply tell us which Thermaltake product you like the best and you are in for a chance to win the world's most advanced and powerful gaming case, the Level 10, a design collaboration by Thermaltake and BMW Group DesignworksUSA, the exclusively NVIDIA certified Element V NVIDIA Edition for Triple/Quad SlI configuration, Thermaltake's Efficiency Avantgarde the elegant Tougherpower Grand 750W PSU, the latest silent CPU cooler Jing and much more from the Tt eSPORTS gaming series as well as stylish LUXA2 series.
Have fun with Thermaltake!
Date: August 23~September 30 , 2010
1. From August 23~September 30 tell us which Thermaltake product you like the best and why.
2. Logon to our event web page to register.
3. Thermaltake will randomly pick winners on October 1 for the big prizes.
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit