PowerColor's HD5750 Low Profile Edition features dual fans and provides high performance in limited space systems
GRAPHICS PERFORMANCE FOR HTPC'S JUST GOT MORE FIREPOWER
Taipei, Taiwan -August 19, 2010 -- TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphics cards, today announced improved gaming performance for HTPC gamers. The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition is specifically designed for those with HTPC systems or limited space chassis' who desire the upgraded graphics performance without having to compromise their system size.
The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition is equipped with a dual fan design and heatsinks that fully cover GPU, memory and MOSFET. The design cools temperatures and dissipates heat for vital components within a limited space. Furthermore, by taking advantage of the low profile design, this unique solution can be used for small form factor and slim systems, maximizing the rig's performance in a limited space.
The PowerColor HD5750 Low Profile Edition uses high quality components, including Dr. MOS, solid capacitors and a solid state choke, which not only extends the products lifecycle, but also provides high and stable gaming performance. The card clocks in at 700MHz core speed / 1150MHz memory speed and includes the fastest GDDR5 memory today; enhancing the data transmission rates up to 4.6Gbps.
This latest edition is also equipped with HDMI / DVI / VGA outputs, providing the full HD video interface for HTPC users. Gamers can enjoy full HD or Blu-Ray video through each display; also with the support of the latest DirectX 11 technology, gamers experience vivid graphics like never before.
About TUL Corporation
TUL is a leading supplier of AMD graphics cards under the PowerColor brand. We offer award-winning products based on our technology leading components, quality design and superb engineering. TUL employs more than 150 talents worldwide, with offices in China, Europe, Russia and USA to support over 300 channel partners and distributors in 50 plus countries. For further information, visit: http://www.tul.com.tw/global/
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- Switch sells over 2 million units in U.S. alone
- Gaming video to make $4.6 billion in 2017
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard