Lantic Radeon HD5750 1GB GDDR5 UNC limited edition hits the market silently
The one and only mythical beast appears
One after another, powerful new products have been released for Lantic's popular Juniper core ATI HD 5700 series.
Everybody knows that ATI's HD 5770 and HD 5750 are brother products and since HD 5770 has outstanding performance, the HD 5750's performance should still be able to be improved upon. The main difference between the two is that the HD 5770 specification is 800 stream processors and the core/memory clock is 850/4800MHz, whereas the HD 5750's specification is 720 stream processors and the core/memory clock is 700/4600MHz.
Lantic released their own version of the HD5750 1GB GDDR5 UNC limited edition, which breaks through the reference designs, and used more solid materials to make the HD 5750 1GB GDDR5 core/memory frequency speed up easily, reaching the same frequency as the HD 5770 and making the performance of Lantic's UNC almost the same as the performance of the HD 5770 1GB GDDR5.
Lantic's UNC is equipped with an exclusive silent fan that has huge 8cm fan blades with two copper heat pipes, allowing the UNC to run at high speed in a "cool" and "quiet" way. The only regret is that not every 5750 chip is special and can become a UNC. The UNC can only hit the market quietly as a limited edition.
About Lantic Technology
Lantic Technology is a developer of 3D graphics processing technology. By drawing on its extensive past experience in Europe and around the world, Lantic seeks to help consumers overcome bottlenecks in technology. The company offers consumers a comprehensive sales and distribution network that will, in the future, be backed by a complete sales and support network. Lantic develops custom products tailored to meet consumer requirements on quality, price and service. With Lantic products, consumers can expect the best user experience and product guarantees. The perfect balance between performance, quality, price and service is the goal of Lantic as well as the pursuit of extreme performance and overclockability. Only the best materials and latest technologies are used to deliver the highest cost-to-performance ratios. With 24-hour customer support and courier pick-up throughout Taiwan, Lantic insists on the highest standards every step of the way.
Latest News Posts
- Scooby-Doo's 'Shaggy' added to JUMP FORCE roster by modder
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate 'Joker' stage title 'Mementos'
- Guild Wars 2 developers prep for lay-offs and restructuring
- Nintendo Switch could feature Xbox Games Pass by end of 2019
- Did Blizzard just tease the 30th hero for Overwatch?
- Intrusive Ads on Tweaktown
- AxE: Alliance vs Empire preview: MMO mobile chaos
- random shutdown
- Kensington LD5400T Thunderbolt 3 Dock Review
- Compatibility issue P10S-M-DC with i5
- Realms of Arkania - Star Trail available for Xbox One
- Death Mark Coming Soon to Terrify Players on Steam
- The Way Remastered Reaches Top of Nintendo eShop EU Charts
- Batman: Arkham City for macOS updated to 64-bit
- Drop into TERA x PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration on March 5