STEC Showcasing ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS Enterprise-Class Solid State Drives at Flash Memory Summit
STEC Presenting, Exhibiting and Demonstrating Its Family of Solid State Drive Solutions (SSDs), Including ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS MLC and SLC Enterprise-Class SSDs
STEC, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC) will be exhibiting in Booth #300 at Flash Memory Summit 2010, August 17-19, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara.
STEC Exhibit Highlights:
Scott Stetzer, Vice President, Technical Marketing, will present on the topic of SSDs, applications, and storage-tiering as the "New Killer App" during Tuesday's forum F1C from 8:30-11:20am, under the topic of Realizing Flash Potential through Application Integration.
Scott Shadley, Senior Technical Marketing, will present on the topic of "Virtualizing Storage through SSDs" during Thursday's special tutorial on Flash and Virtualization at 3:15-4:30pm.
Swapna Yasarapu, Senior Technical Marketing, will present on the topic of "Storage with SSDs: The Real TCO Model" during Wednesday's session
103 from 3:15-4:30pm, under the topic Data Center Applications.
STEC Event Highlights:
STEC will showcase the following live demonstrations:
-- Microsoft Exchange simulation
The demonstration uses Microsoft JetStress to simulate an Exchange Server environment to compare performance of an Exchange system running on (1) ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS vs. (24) 15K RPM SAS HDDs.
-- Sequel Server Simulation
The demonstration uses Microsoft SQLIO to simulate a Sequel Server database environment comparing performance of (1) ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS vs. (24) 15K RPM SAS HDDs.
-- Oracle Simulation
The demonstration uses Oracle ORION to simulate an Oracle database environment showcasing total possible IOPS from an SSD.
-- Embedded Application Demo
This display showcases the performance of SlimSATA SSDs for embedded application with an IOmeter and power consumption gauge.
-- Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2010
STEC, Inc. is a leading global provider of solid-state drive technologies and solutions tailored to meet the high-performance, high-reliability needs of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). With headquarters in Santa Ana, California and locations worldwide, STEC leverages almost two decades of solid-state drive knowledge and experience to deliver the industry's most comprehensive line of solid-state drives to the storage industry. For more information, visit the company's web site at http://www.stec-inc.com
Latest News Posts
- PUBG devs may be squeezed out of Battle Royale market
- Windows Store being re-branded as Microsoft Store
- Blizzard announces full Overwatch League teams
- NieR: Automata shipped and sold over 2 million copies
- New Red Dead Redemption 2 updates coming next week
- Upgrading USB ports on top of case
- Areca ARC-8050T3 12-Bay Thunderbolt 3 RAID DAS Review
- GA-P67A-UD3P-B3 can't change multiplier past 38, can't change turbo ratio with i5 3570k
- TP-Link Archer C3150 Dual-Band Wireless Router Review
- Using Netgear wndr3700 as router extender problem
- AOC announces retail availability of AGON curved QHD gaming monitor
- Seasonic presents the PRIME Ultra power supplies
- EVGA announces GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 ELITE video card
- G.Skill releases AMD Ryzen-optimized Trident Z RGB DDR4 memory
- Hear the difference feel the beat of the DRUM