STEC Showcasing ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS Enterprise-Class Solid State Drives at Flash Memory Summit
STEC Presenting, Exhibiting and Demonstrating Its Family of Solid State Drive Solutions (SSDs), Including ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS MLC and SLC Enterprise-Class SSDs
STEC, Inc. (Nasdaq:STEC) will be exhibiting in Booth #300 at Flash Memory Summit 2010, August 17-19, at the Santa Clara Convention Center, Santa Clara.
STEC Exhibit Highlights:
Scott Stetzer, Vice President, Technical Marketing, will present on the topic of SSDs, applications, and storage-tiering as the "New Killer App" during Tuesday's forum F1C from 8:30-11:20am, under the topic of Realizing Flash Potential through Application Integration.
Scott Shadley, Senior Technical Marketing, will present on the topic of "Virtualizing Storage through SSDs" during Thursday's special tutorial on Flash and Virtualization at 3:15-4:30pm.
Swapna Yasarapu, Senior Technical Marketing, will present on the topic of "Storage with SSDs: The Real TCO Model" during Wednesday's session
103 from 3:15-4:30pm, under the topic Data Center Applications.
STEC Event Highlights:
STEC will showcase the following live demonstrations:
-- Microsoft Exchange simulation
The demonstration uses Microsoft JetStress to simulate an Exchange Server environment to compare performance of an Exchange system running on (1) ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS vs. (24) 15K RPM SAS HDDs.
-- Sequel Server Simulation
The demonstration uses Microsoft SQLIO to simulate a Sequel Server database environment comparing performance of (1) ZeusIOPS 6Gb SAS vs. (24) 15K RPM SAS HDDs.
-- Oracle Simulation
The demonstration uses Oracle ORION to simulate an Oracle database environment showcasing total possible IOPS from an SSD.
-- Embedded Application Demo
This display showcases the performance of SlimSATA SSDs for embedded application with an IOmeter and power consumption gauge.
-- Flash Memory Summit (FMS) 2010
STEC, Inc. is a leading global provider of solid-state drive technologies and solutions tailored to meet the high-performance, high-reliability needs of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs). With headquarters in Santa Ana, California and locations worldwide, STEC leverages almost two decades of solid-state drive knowledge and experience to deliver the industry's most comprehensive line of solid-state drives to the storage industry. For more information, visit the company's web site at http://www.stec-inc.com
Latest News Posts
- Psyonix reveals 'Salty Shores' Rocket League content update
- Overwatch two-year anniversary skins and patch notes reveal
- Human Head Studios release Rune: Ragarok gameplay video
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: Donkey Kong Adventure unveil
- Hi-Rez Studios fires art contractor for copied Overwatch art
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 (www.BizFests.com) 64GB $1,595
- Buy 5 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,595
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit