Scosche reVIVE II Dual USB Car and Home Chargers for iPad Available Now
Chargers feature two USB ports to power iPad and another USB powered device simultaneously in the car or at home
Oxnard, CA, - August 10, 2010 - Scosche Industries, an award-winning innovator of iPod, iPhone and now iPad accessories, is excited to announce availability of the reVIVE II Dual USB Car and Home Chargers. The ability to charge two devices at once differentiates the reVIVE II adapters from other iPad chargers currently on the market.
According to the Pew Research Center adults between 18 and 29 own four gadgets on average and those between 30 and 64 average just under three, making the need for a dual USB charger even more important.
The two reVIVE II models feature both a 2.1 Amp (iPad) and 1 Amp (iPhone or any other USB powered devices) port so iPad users can power their new iPad and another handheld device simultaneously when at home or on the go. The reVIVE II car charger simply plugs into a car's 12v DC adapter and charges at the same rate as wall charger.
The reVIVE II chargers will retail for $24.99 (Car) and $29.99 (Home) and are available now at scosche.com.
About Scosche Industries:
Celebrating its 30th anniversary in 2010, Scosche Industries is an award-winning innovator of iPhone, iPod & iPad accessories. Scosche is founded on its commitment to quality, value and customer service. With over 70 patents and countless industry awards it is easy to see that Scosche is consistently at the forefront of technology and innovation. Scosche Industries is the parent company of several distinct brands including: Scosche, REALM, EFX, BlueFusion and Accumat. Founded in 1980, Scosche is still 100% family owned and operated with over 120 great people along side them. For more information visit our website at https://www.scosche.com or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
Latest News Posts
- Tekken 7 smashes 3 million sales worldwide
- Atari 2600 handheld retro-izes holiday season
- Battlefield V goes GOLD, with DICE prepared for November 19
- NVIDIA quietly intros new GeForce GTX 1060 with 6GB GDDR5X
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- onboard LAN MAC 00:00:00:00:00:00 after BIOS update
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam