Digital Storm's Black|OPS & NVIDIA's 3D Vision¬ô Surround Technology Deliver the World's Most Immersive Gaming Experience
3D HD multi-display gaming powered by NVIDIA's GTX 400 Series GPUs gives players an unparalleled gaming advantage
Fremont, Calif. - (August 2, 2010) - Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly ushers in the future of total immersion gaming with 3D Vision¬ô Surround Technology and the ultimate gaming PC - Black|OPS.
For the first time ever, NVIDIA's 3D Vision¬ô Surround Technology expands gaming real estate across three monitors in full HD 3D for the most immersive gaming experience ever. With this breakthrough, gamers can expand their view of in-game action, allowing them to see enemies sooner, get a complete survey of strategy games, and race their cars even faster than before.
Those who have never played on a 3D gaming system across three 1080p displays should be prepared to have their breath taken away. NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 400 GPUs generate the graphics horsepower to drive 750M pixels/second for 3 screens in full HD 1080p 3D Vision gaming for an incredible 5760√ó1080 experience. In terms of compatibility, NVIDIA's intelligent software automatically converts over 425 games to stereoscopic 3D without the need for special patches.
Setting up a Black|OPS machine with 3D Vision¬ô Surround Technology is simplified thanks to NVIDIA's multi-display software. No adaptors are required as 3D Vision works with standard monitor cables and a setup wizard guides gamers through setup and allows bezel correction to enable a seamless display experience. Further, advanced GPU synchronization ensures seamless support and maximum frame rate.
"The total immersion one experiences when gaming on a multi-screen 3D system is the most remarkable gaming experience, words do it no justice," commented Rajeev Kuruppu, Digital Storm's Director of Product Development. "For first-person shooters and strategy games, multi-screen 3D gives gamers a Pentagon-grade gaming experience that is vastly superior to anything else on the market. 3D technology represents the future of gaming and Black|OPS systems are the perfect platform to experience it on."
Digital Storm's Black|OPS gaming PCs with 3D Vision¬ô Surround Technology are available for purchase at https://www.DigitalStormOnline.com/3dpc.asp with a base price of $2,833.
For images or additional information, please contact Digital Storm Media Representative Brian Metcalf at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Digital Storm's complete product offerings, please visit https://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Digital Storm Assassin with 3D Vision¬ô Surround Technology Technical Specifications
About Digital Storm
Founded in 2002, Digital Storm has rapidly emerged as the predominant name in system integration. With expertise in gaming and workstation PCs, Digital Storm's mission is to deliver its customers bleeding edge technology and performance, coupled with rock solid stability and support. As a validation of Digital Storm's success, the company has maintained an "A+" rating with the Better Business Bureau and its systems have received the industry's most prestigious awards. https://www.DigitalStormOnline.com
Latest News Posts
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit