Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W The Power To Travel Light and Work Smart
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components brand, today announced the latest addition to the popular "Toughpower" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapter, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W. With its ultra slim size and lightweight, the Toughpower Slim 95W (with up to 120W peak) dramatically saves space and easily travels along. The power adapter includes nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips to support most brand name laptop computers.
Laptop computers are becoming ever popular. According to market research, people with laptop computers have the need to be mobile but, unfortunately the original power adapter can be burdensome when traveling. It is usually big, heavy, and difficult to carry! Thermaltake Technology knows that consumers are often annoyed by heavy and thick original power adapters; therefore, the entirely new 95W slim adapter with its low-profile design offers a small and light solution to power up your notebook and mobile devices anywhere you find wall outlet.
The additional built-in USB power port makes it conveniently easy for users to power or recharge devices that draw electricity via the USB port. And it's getting even better, with the Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W you can even use a laptop and USB device simultaneously. The Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W comes with a stylish carry bag to protect the adapter and all the accessories. The 19V power tip output provides for compatibility with most brand name laptop available on the market today, making it the ideal accessory for people on the move.
The Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W adapter will be available at a suggest retail price of $59.99. For detailed information about the Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W adapter go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- Ion Maiden delayed to 2019
- Hello Games on No Man's Sky launch: we shared too much info
- Shazam's first trailer injects fun, and color into the DCEU
- DC unleashes first Aquaman trailer during SDCC 2018
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit