Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W The Power To Travel Light and Work Smart
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components brand, today announced the latest addition to the popular "Toughpower" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapter, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W. With its ultra slim size and lightweight, the Toughpower Slim 95W (with up to 120W peak) dramatically saves space and easily travels along. The power adapter includes nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips to support most brand name laptop computers.
Laptop computers are becoming ever popular. According to market research, people with laptop computers have the need to be mobile but, unfortunately the original power adapter can be burdensome when traveling. It is usually big, heavy, and difficult to carry! Thermaltake Technology knows that consumers are often annoyed by heavy and thick original power adapters; therefore, the entirely new 95W slim adapter with its low-profile design offers a small and light solution to power up your notebook and mobile devices anywhere you find wall outlet.
The additional built-in USB power port makes it conveniently easy for users to power or recharge devices that draw electricity via the USB port. And it's getting even better, with the Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W you can even use a laptop and USB device simultaneously. The Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W comes with a stylish carry bag to protect the adapter and all the accessories. The 19V power tip output provides for compatibility with most brand name laptop available on the market today, making it the ideal accessory for people on the move.
The Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W adapter will be available at a suggest retail price of $59.99. For detailed information about the Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W adapter go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- SEGA launch mystery game reveal countdown website
- Single-player AAA game production costs increase by 10x
- Sony makes sign-ups for PS4 v5.50 firmware beta available
- Netflix won't be available on the Nintendo Switch as of yet
- QLOC to port Dark Souls Remastered to respective platforms
- Which one is Best laptop in my Budget
- ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac LGA 1150 major problems starting screen flickers > Freezes up win 10
- Phison E8 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Preview
- Bios Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming test 8700K
- Which chip Is my main bios chip ( Gigabyte P17F Notebook )
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series