Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W The Power To Travel Light and Work Smart
Thermaltake Technology, leading computer components brand, today announced the latest addition to the popular "Toughpower" line of universal laptop and mobile device adapter, the Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W. With its ultra slim size and lightweight, the Toughpower Slim 95W (with up to 120W peak) dramatically saves space and easily travels along. The power adapter includes nine exchangeable color-coded DC output tips to support most brand name laptop computers.
Laptop computers are becoming ever popular. According to market research, people with laptop computers have the need to be mobile but, unfortunately the original power adapter can be burdensome when traveling. It is usually big, heavy, and difficult to carry! Thermaltake Technology knows that consumers are often annoyed by heavy and thick original power adapters; therefore, the entirely new 95W slim adapter with its low-profile design offers a small and light solution to power up your notebook and mobile devices anywhere you find wall outlet.
The additional built-in USB power port makes it conveniently easy for users to power or recharge devices that draw electricity via the USB port. And it's getting even better, with the Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W you can even use a laptop and USB device simultaneously. The Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W comes with a stylish carry bag to protect the adapter and all the accessories. The 19V power tip output provides for compatibility with most brand name laptop available on the market today, making it the ideal accessory for people on the move.
The Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W adapter will be available at a suggest retail price of $59.99. For detailed information about the Thermaltake Toughpower Ultra Slim 95W adapter go to this page.
Latest News Posts
- Soulcalibur VI physical sales crater, the rise of digital
- Dynasty Warriors 9 online and local co-op update/demo Nov 1
- CD Projekt RED's Thronebreaker - 'No plans' for Switch debut
- Starlink: Battle for Atlas - 82% of unit sales on Switch
- Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends - West Switch release
- Samsung Bar Plus 256GB Flash Drive Review
- Buffalo Linkstation 520 2-Bay NAS Review
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Palit introduces the reinvented GeForce RTX 2070 Dual
- Cooler Master Unveils the C700P Carbon
- EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 - Now Available for Order
- SP Launches New Pocket-Sized Power Banks
- Tesla vs Lovecraft Pre-Orders Start on iOS - Release date is 25th Oct