ASUS and Sennheiser Announce Xonar Xense One Premium Sound Card and PC 350 Xense
The new ASUS Xonar Xense One and Sennheiser PC350 Xense Edition package is the result of cooperation between ASUS and premier personal audio maker Sennheiser. Xonar Xense is a perfectly matched combination of cutting edge audio card and superior quality headphones that reinvents immersive sound for serious gamers. The gaming audio set creates unbeatable sonic experiences in PC gaming that are sure to be appreciated by hardcore gamers keen on competitive online play.
The Xonar Xense audio card from ASUS and the Sennheiser PC350 headphones were co-developed and tuned to augment each other's strong suits. During the year-long tuning period for Xonar Xense, ASUS engineers tried some 1,000 headphone combinations in pursuing the best match for the new audio component, and the Sennheiser PC350 proved perfect. Unlike random audio card/headphone combinations, Xonar Xense features a holistic design from the ground up, crafting a balance of the two components. There is no quality gap between audio card and headphones, so no quality is lost in transition.
Spatial Awareness with Precision Sound
Gamers experienced in first person shooters know the importance of accuracy, as auditory cues are vital in getting the jump on opponents. This is something Xonar Xense addresses with first person shooter-optimized surround that amplifies even minor ambient effects. Xonar Xense provides listeners with excellent noise reduction and accurate positioning of audio, and these advantages can make or break a successful play session.
Geared for Action with Uncompromised Quality
Xonar Xense boasts meticulous EMI shielding that protects the audio card from nearby PC components and other electronic devices. Sound remains consistent and full-bodied. Likewise, the heavy duty 6.5mm studio jacks offer better conveyance than standard 3.5mm plugs, further ensuring gamers get full spectrum audio. Both card and headphones offer complete support for Dolby Headphone 5.1 as well as ASUS' own Xonar GX2.5 audio engine. On top of that, the ergonomically-designed headphones allow gamers to fight to the end without experiencing any fatigue.
No longer do PC gamers interested in privacy and considering the peace and quiet of others need to compromise their enjoyment - Xonar Xense makes personal game audio exciting.
Latest News Posts
- Mozilla announces VR/AR development program
- iPhone 2018 model will feature massive LTE speeds
- Apple buys VR/AR startup VRvana for $30 million
- AC: Origins patch fixes UltraWide, multi-GPU issues
- Radeon Vega 8 Mobile: 8 Vega GPU cores, 256MB DDR4
- Wierd characters in Z97 Gaming BIOS
- I7-6700k, Gigabyte Aorus Z270X K7, Undervolt1.160
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- MSI Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON AC Motherboard Review
- Outstanding Design and Performance - Deep Look into New MSI GE63VR 7RF Raider
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ