G.Skill Launches the Ultimate Workstation Memory Kit Exclusively for EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2) motherboard: 12 hand-picked, hand-tested DIMMs, 48GB of ultra-high capacity at 1,900MHz, CL8.
Taipei, Taiwan?23th July 2010?G.Skill International Co. Ltd., manufacturer of extreme performance memory and solid-state storage with solid quality, has today released the world's only hand-picked, hand-tested, ultra-high capacity DDR3 memory kit for workstations: 48GB (4GBx12) of 1,900MHz CL8 1.65V with G.Skill's popular Ripjaws series heatsink.
Designed exclusively for EVGA's best in class Super Record 2 (SR-2) motherboard, which features dual Intel Xeon LGA1366 CPU sockets and 12 DDR3 memory slots, G.Skill has been able to match its masterpiece of 48GB DDR3 precisely to this board, making it performance for performance-hungry workstation users. Furthermore, based on G.Skill lab's internal test results, advanced users capable of understanding sophisticated BIOS adjustments will be able to reach 2,000MHz CL8 with the G.Skill Ripjaws 48GB DDR3 kit.
Combed with the Intel Xeons 4-6 cores CPUs and EVGA's support for Nvidia's 4 way SLI technology, G.Skill's DDR3 48GB (4GBx12) 1,900MHz CL8 Ripjaws is the best memory solution for building the ultimate super-computer for applications such as 3D rendering, data modeling, scientific research and other professional applications.
48GB 1,900MHz CL8 hits the upper limits of DDR3 technology for Intel's Xeon CPUs, and as such, all G.Skill 48GB DDR3 kits are 100% hand-tested by G.Skill's most senior R&D team to ensure the best stability, reliability, compatibility and performance. The 48GB Ripjaws will be available at G.Skill's retail partners worldwide in August, or contact G.Skill directly. Stay tuned for the latest news about further developments in ultra-high capacity kits at https://www.gskill.com.
Established in 1989 by enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is Quality. All of our products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine our products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- Intel's new XMM 7660 LTE modem: 1.6Gbps speeds on your phone
- Skyrim on Switch runs at native 900p resolution while docked
- THQ Nordic grabs Biomutant game rights and developer
- EA: Live services are a predictable, evolving business
- Vivendi postpones Ubisoft takeover
- Secretlab OMEGA 2018 gaming chair: the new king is here
- NVIDIA TITAN Xp Star Wars Collector's Edition Unboxed
- Supermicro SuperO C7Z370-CG-L Motherboard Review
- GAMDIAS Hermes E1 Gaming Combo Review
- need advice for replacing 4 washable air filter for my pc-b25s
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ