Shuttle Unveils XPC Barebone SH55J2, Supports Intel Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7
Shuttle Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions such as the world-famous XPC Mini-PC Barebones, today announces the launch of its new XPC Barebone SH55J2. Now, for the first time, a single Mini-PC supports all Intel Core variants for socket 1156.
From today, the SH55J2 brings you a Mini-PC platform which utilizes all the features of the new Intel Core series - whether it is the integrated HD graphics chip, the turbo boost function or two and four CPU cores. The energy-efficient processor generation is ideally suited for Mini-PCs.
The HDMI interface can be activated using many Core i3 and Core i5 processors with integrated graphics function. Even playback of HD video is possible with it. A VGA connector to use a second monitor is also available. Both high-resolution picture and sound are transmitted digitally via HDMI. If enhanced graphics performance is required or a processor with no graphics function is used, then the PCI Express slot can be fitted with a faster dual-slot graphics card.
What's more, the Shuttle XPC Barebone SH55J2 also has a total of nine USB ports, an eSATA/USB combo connector, audio ports (analog and SPDIF), a Gigabit network interface, a PCI slot and a card reader. Inside the case is space for two 3.5 inch hard disks and a 5.25 inch optical drive.
Its 80 PLUS certified power supply unit with a 300-watt output offers sufficient reserve capacity for sophisticated system components. The SH55J2 is also cooled via a heatpipe cooling system with speed controller. Anti-theft protection is provided by a Kensington lock at the back of the case.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SH55J2 is available from specialist retailers in Europe immediately. Shuttle's recommended retail price is 251 Euros (ex. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new MacBook Pro SEVERELY THROTTLES from Core i9 heat
- Western Digital Samples 1.33Tb QLC Die Flash
- Capcom add 'Torch Man' to the Mega Man 11 boss roster
- Kirby Star Allies: Daroach, Dark Meta Knight & more details
- Breath of the Wild Link joins Mario Kart 8 Deluxe roster
- MSI X470 Gaming M7 AC (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- ASROCK C2750D4I BMC Self Test Failure
- OWC Travel Dock Review
- Asrock a320m dgs eveything stuttering even cs go drops 15-20 fps
- Biostar X470GTN Gaming (AMD X470) Motherboard Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit