Shuttle Unveils XPC Barebone SH55J2, Supports Intel Core i3, Core i5 and Core i7
Shuttle Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of multi-form-factor solutions such as the world-famous XPC Mini-PC Barebones, today announces the launch of its new XPC Barebone SH55J2. Now, for the first time, a single Mini-PC supports all Intel Core variants for socket 1156.
From today, the SH55J2 brings you a Mini-PC platform which utilizes all the features of the new Intel Core series - whether it is the integrated HD graphics chip, the turbo boost function or two and four CPU cores. The energy-efficient processor generation is ideally suited for Mini-PCs.
The HDMI interface can be activated using many Core i3 and Core i5 processors with integrated graphics function. Even playback of HD video is possible with it. A VGA connector to use a second monitor is also available. Both high-resolution picture and sound are transmitted digitally via HDMI. If enhanced graphics performance is required or a processor with no graphics function is used, then the PCI Express slot can be fitted with a faster dual-slot graphics card.
What's more, the Shuttle XPC Barebone SH55J2 also has a total of nine USB ports, an eSATA/USB combo connector, audio ports (analog and SPDIF), a Gigabit network interface, a PCI slot and a card reader. Inside the case is space for two 3.5 inch hard disks and a 5.25 inch optical drive.
Its 80 PLUS certified power supply unit with a 300-watt output offers sufficient reserve capacity for sophisticated system components. The SH55J2 is also cooled via a heatpipe cooling system with speed controller. Anti-theft protection is provided by a Kensington lock at the back of the case.
The Shuttle XPC Barebone SH55J2 is available from specialist retailers in Europe immediately. Shuttle's recommended retail price is 251 Euros (ex. VAT).
Latest News Posts
- Pornhub traffic hardens when YouTube went limp during crash
- Darksiders III will be around 15+ of gameplay, HDR supported
- Rocket League to go 4K/60FPS on Xbox One X, likely crossplay
- SEGA announces Sonic franchise has shipped 800 million units
- Dynasty Warriors 8 hacks n' slashes its way onto the Switch
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- Latest z370 taichi bios is not stable no matter what I do.
- Inland Processional 3D NAND M.2 2280 PCIe NVMe Gen 3 Review
- ASRock A320M-DGS + Ryzen 5 2600 budget upgrade with older video card?
- Default Netgear Wireless WG111 Issue
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam