Team Group Inc. shines with strong growth and ranks 12 among global module suppliers
The 2009 DRAM sales ranking unveiled by DRAMeXchange
A well-established industry DRAM research institute, the DRAMeXchange, unveiled its sales ranking for global DRAM module suppliers in 2009. Team Group Inc. excelled in the industry by climbing from number 14 in 2008 to 12 in 2009.
The DRAMeXchange report indicates that the DRAM module market grew 15% in year 2009, while the top 15 suppliers grew 25% more than the industry average. The trend of "the big gets bigger" remains. With strict risk management and market sensibility, Team Group not only maintained better-than-average profitability, but also responded with fast deliveries after market demand rebounded. Its sales revenue increased 20% in 2009 compared with last year, indicating TEAM's robust profitability.
Team Group General Manager Danny Hsia said: "With today's continuous growing market share, TEAM will be the most proactive company in the industry. We are now further globalizing our branch offices in Japan, the Middle East, China and Singapore to not only meet the global demands, but also provide high quality after services. Currently we are now in the process to engage for public listing in Taiwan. The IPO would greatly increased Team's future industry growth and product innovation."
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory card products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at https://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
[About Team Group]
Team Group Inc. is a manufacturer of computer products and consumer electronics, established in Taipei, Taiwan in 1994. We manufacture and distribute high quality Memory modules, Memory cards, USB disk, SSD, and Portable Hard Drives. Team Group is recognized as one of the leading memory products and consumer electronic manufacturers in the industry. We cover most business regions in the world. Team provides the highest quality products to customers in volume with competitive prices and the best possible after services. Through many years of the close and direct relationships with the leading manufacturers and OEMs, we are able to provide various products even during the shortage and allocation periods. As we continue to grow, we are committed to supporting our customers with superior products, first class service and excellent business growth.
Latest News Posts
- Rime on the Nintendo has been fixed, looks decent now
- Onrush launches on the 5th of June, new trailer released
- Nintendo Switch exclusive Castle of Heart gets new trailer
- The Station released today, new launch trailer is also live
- Rocket League goes comic book, new DC Super Heroes DLC pack
- Seagate DJI Fly Drive 2TB Review
- Weird SATA Controller Issue
- Secretlab TITAN NAPA: the most luxurious gaming chair yet
- MyDigitalSSD OTG v2 480GB Portable SSD
- BIOSTAR G330 256GB SATA III SSD Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit