Compro IP540 with Megapixel, Advanced IR and H.264 Technology to Day & Night Secure Your Home and Office
Compro Technology announces the professional Compro IP540 network camera with advanced IR technology, Pan/Tilt/Digital Zoom, Megapixel and high-quality H.264 for the highest level home and office solution. Compro IP 540 is a high-performance network camera featuring the 4X digital zoom and Pan/Tilt functionally. Compro IP540 offers an advance 340-degree panning with 100-degree tilting mechanical design for continuous movement, at the same time, IP540 features an unique design of its class integrating a professional class of light sensor IR solution for 24 hours / 7 days surveillance under any lighting condition, ideal for live monitoring locations need to follow a person or objects such as home, warehouse, small business or restaurant lobby area.
Utilizing Megapixel/HD technology enables IP540 to view detail and identify people and objects at least three times better than the conventional CCTV camera. Combining with dual H.264 and MPEG-4 or MJPEG streams to enable optimization of different bandwidth of networks and various image size of devices from PC to mobile phone. With the Compro's exclusive free iDDNS dynamic domain name service offers users to easy control the situation through the iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile phones or network devices, while users are away from home.
In addition to pairs of two-way audio support and mobile connectivity, IP540 provides up to 6 alarm Inputs/Outputs function with an optional external digital I/O expansion box. And Compro IP540 has built-in MicroSD memory card slot that allows you to make images stored, and can be up to support MicroSDHC memory card. Even Compro IP540 is able to provide 802.11 b/g/n wireless transfer function via Compo WL150 USB wireless upgrade module with a simple and easy wireless network installation process.
The newly released V1.4 WebVuer further enhances the camera's web interface by making the camera compatible with Mozilla, Safari and Chrome, adding in 16x (4x4) channels onboard viewing, real time recording to PC, and a brand new user interface for a more intuitive control.
This Compro IP540 bundles a full range of applications to provide an intelligent surveillance total solution. Also, the Compro's smart installation software, iWizard teaches users to set up the network camera step by step to turn the complicated network camera installation to a simple and fast process. The exclusive multiple channels management and mobile device PTZ control software, WebVuer is an intuitive IE based video management software includes all the key features for trouble-free monitoring home surveillance. ComproView supports 32 channels for business surveillance. Compro IP540 with a full range of real-time high standard feature must be the best choice for securing locations such as home, small business, hotel, shop or restaurant!
- 1/3" CMOS Megapixel progressive scan sensor
- Pan, Tilt, 4x digital zoom (Pan of 340 degrees, Tilt of 100 degrees)
- Day and night functionality with mechanical IR cut filter switching
- Built-in IR lamps
- Supports real-time H.264, MPEG-4 and MJPEG compression (Triple Codec)
- Supports dual streams simultaneously
- Image frame rate is up to 15 frames per second at 1280x1024 resolution
- Smart motion detection
- Two way audio with built-in MIC (External speaker required)
- Easy and smart installer --- iWizard IP camera utility
- Support UPnP (Universal plug and play)
- Support 10/100 802.3/Ethernet
- Upgradable WiFi USB module to 802.11 b/g/n wireless LAN
- Supports local storage (MicroSD and MicroSDHC)
- Exclusive multiple channels viewing and installation-free mobile phone PTZ control --- WebVuer
- Web browser support via MJPEG mode (video only) on wide range of iphone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile and PDA devices to view the IP camera live video anytime, anywhere, anyplace
- Remote monitoring from 3G mobile or phone with web browser
- Bundled with powerful 32-channel IP video management software --- ComproView
- Optional Digital I/O box for External Sensor and Alarm (3 In/3 Out)
Latest News Posts
- PlayStation 5 coming in 2020, analyst predicts
- Papers Please short film highlights rigors of Arstotzka
- GPUz v2.8.0 released, lots of goodies as usual
- Warcraft III updated, includes 16:9 support and HEAPS MORE
- NVIDIA to launch new GeForce GTX series during GTC 2018
- Fujitsu-Siemens BIOS - LGA 771 to 775 microcode
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming 3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- Enermax T.B. RGB, RGB Lighting 3 Fan Pack Review
- GIGABYTE Z370 Aorus Gaming K3 (Intel Z370) Motherboard
- Amped Wireless Titan AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit