GlacialTech Introduces the Igloo Alaska Performance CPU Cooler
GlacialTech Inc., a diverse provider of cooling, power supply, PC enclosure solutions for consumers and industrial applications, a world-class provider of cost effective cooling components and chassis, launches the latest fantastic cooling solution- Alaska.
GlacialTech has implemented a cost effective and useful way to keep your processor cool. When running resource hungry applications and you have the PWM version installed, turn up the RPM to 700 (±300) ~1600 (±250) to manage your heat dissipation more effectively.
The fin leading edge of adopting to meet hexagonal honeycomb design concept is unique. Not only this but also the grill design reduces wind resistance and reduce the noise. The 6 mm high heat transfer capacity of the sintered heat pipe has given a special effect to latest Alaska. The multiple platform with extreme cooling solution which supports the Intel LGA775 /1156/ 1366 & AMD AM2 / AM3 CPUs is incredible. Another attractive thing is the thermal grease syringes of IceTherm II which is an additional benefit to Alaska.
As a total thermal solution provider, GlacialTech is committed to bringing increased value to customers in a quiet working environment. The Alaska is the next step in your evolution to an ultimate light weight, low cost CPU cooler for your system.
Price performance, noise performance and weight performance are GlacialTech's three principle design philosophies. Having acquired ISO 9001 and 14001, GlacialTech commits itself to using green materials for product design and construction and to perfecting green manufacturing processes in manufacturing products.
Six F6 mm high performance heat pipes with nickel coating
Fins with breathing effect
High efficiency axial fan with PWM function
Multi-platforms (Intel LGA775, 1156, 1366, AMD AM2, AM3)
Easy to install.
Latest News Posts
- Sharkoon release the S1000 Micro-ATX case range
- FSP release 2000W dedicated mining power supply
- Black Friday sales sees Oculus Rift down to just $349
- Elon Musk receives approval for tunnel under LA
- Samsung could unveil the Galaxy S9 at CES 2018 in January
- ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Bluetooth
- ALiveNF6G-VSTA motherboard: squematic and dump BIOS
- Asrock H97m Pro4 BSOD installing Vega56
- GA-X79-UD7 memory frequency?
- ASRock X299 Mini-ITX and SO-DIMM OC and Build Guide
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Swift PG27VQ